Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“oh…” Kyanna said

1 Like

He gave a small smile and looked back. “At least he has a friend now.”

1 Like

Spetz nodded in response, he shifted uneasily in his spot as he grabbed some popcorn

1 Like

Joanna hugged the children on the bed. Tom stared at the ground.

Sky put her arms around Kyanna. “Gently put your arms around him.” She said. “Look him in the eyes… Tell him you love him…”

“Yup!” Ruby smiled.

1 Like

“why? he already knows i love him” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Blake looked at Tom. “What?” He asked.

1 Like

“Grace once told me it’s not enough to take the one you love for granted. You need to always show him or else he’ll question your loyalty… Something… Something I need to fix with myself.” Sky said.

“Blake, about… Everything…” He said

He sighed. “If your gonna talk about it, let’s speak outside.” He said stepping out of the room.

1 Like

“so another human thing that’ll probably never make sense to me” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo and Athena tried constantly to take down a warden, each time they’d both die to a single attack.
They tried a new approach and drove a spike with a cable between his legs. They both ran around the warden avoiding any attack and toppled him down. Leo threw Athena up and she slammed into its core.
Leo jammed a sword into its shoulder.

Sarah sat down beside Joanna and hugged her. “How are you today?” She asked.

“It’s nice to see you as well.” Hermes responded to Ruby. “Need any help?”

2 Likes

“That’s an idea.” Catina said. “Hermes could help you sort through more of that Data. In the meantime, Aries and I could put on our armor, and practice some teamwork in the Simulation a few wings over.”

1 Like

Tom nodded and followed while the others were in the room.

“Kyanna… Do you actually love Leo?” Sky asked.

“I’m great… What’s up with our husbands?” Joanna asked.

“Yes… Take any knowledge that Catina finds useful… I honestly wouldn’t know, I just thought that whole ride they had through that city on the scooter has got to have the cutest pictures I’ve ever seen.” Ruby hugged Hermes’ A.I. form to greet him.

1 Like

“Off the top of my head. Armor, armor abilities, weapons, maybe even ships, or parts of ships. Dare I even ask for records of people or groups who researched and developed technology?” Catina said. “Those would be useful to us. And yes. That Scooter ride was a rare moment we were afforded. Nasty people in that city however.”

1 Like

Hermes nodded and hugged her.

Leo charged and drove a blade into the warden’s face.

“Not sure…” Sarah said.

1 Like

Blake shut the door. “What is it?” He asked him.

1 Like

Ruby didn’t stop hugging.

"I hope they’re okay…’ Joanna said.

“I’m sorry.” Tom said.

1 Like

“Hermes heard us.” Catina told Aries. “Shall we go get suited up and fight some simulated enemies?”

1 Like

Kyanna had a sad look on her face “sky i’m hurt that you would ask that, i do love him…” she said

2 Likes

The moment Leo yanked the blade from its face the warden slowly crumpled up.
Athena high fived Leo. “Well now we know how to deal with all those new enemies. Hopefully we don’t encounter any new version of those.”
Leo nodded and ended the simulation.

Hermes chuckled and moved away. “So do you need any help?” He asked Ruby.

Sarah nodded. She turned to see Mary hugging Josh.

2 Likes

Spetz received a reminder on his data pad as he looked at it. He sighed as he put it down

2 Likes