Halo: ODST RP

“What size tank rookie? Small medium or large?” Winter notices all his exits are blocked by Covenant, he smiles and draws his pistol as well as his BR “Hold on, I’ll be delayed a second”
OOC:

Wait what? You do know ODST’s aren’t as strong as Spartans right? Brutes are stronger than Spartan 2’s

4 Likes

“It was smallish. It also had Anubis people on it’s back.” Nexus was hit from behind by a brute, and quickly released a burst from his assult rifle into it’s body. He pushed the dead body off of him, and looked around to make sure nothing else was nearby.

3 Likes

“Around these parts we call those ghosts, you should get with the lingo”

2 Likes

OOC: I HAVEN"T READ ALL THE BOOKS YET! I Forgot about the training room thing where John beat up a bunch of ODST’s EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

“Mason here, I’m at the plaza engaging hostiles.” Says Mason firing his Battle Rifle at a platoon of 2 Brutes and 8 Grunts. Taking down a Brute and half the Grunts. However 2 Hunters enter the scene knocking cars out of the way and firing their Fuel Rod Cannons. “Oh great Hunters are here. Tch requesting immediate assistance over here!”

2 Likes

“Already here. Anything in mind?” Erin continues firing at the Hunters, failing to make any hits at all.

1 Like

Keith fired two more beams from his Spartan Laser. “Jammed. Great.” he muttered as he pulled out his knife and loaded his right SMG. “THAT WAS FOR MY BROTHERS ON HARVEST!” He shouted as he gunned down a Brute. “YOU! KILLED! MY! FRIENDS!” He screamed as he drove his knife into the neck of another. “THIS IS FOR MY FATHER!” He shouted as he bashed the butt of his SMG into the skull of a Grunt, taking three crystal bolts to his left shoulder from a Jackal sniper. He shouted in agony as he pulled one out and stabbed the Jackal sniper with it. “This…This is Keith.” He panted, his vision starting to leave. “I’m…I’m in the business section. Nexus can show you the way. I…I need biofoam. I’m badly injured.” He added as he fell to the ground, unconscious.

2 Likes

OOC: Neither have I, I’ve only read Fall of Reach, The Flood, First Strike, Contact Harvest, Cole Protocol, and Ghosts of Onyx
IC:
Winter fires into the Covenant hordes until he’s only surrounded by corpses

2 Likes

Erin cusses at hearing the other ODST’s call for help. “We need to randevous by Keith… Where is this Nexus person he was talking about?”

3 Likes

Winter fires another flare into the air “Guys? I’m still sitting here” Winter reloads his weapons

1 Like

Nexus stands up. “That’s me!!!” Nexus fires another round, which flies right through a enemy’s head.

1 Like

“Rally with Winter, we’re going to get Butch after.” Sky said. Grace followed her closely with Nexus in tow.

1 Like

“But don’t we need to get the Keith guy?”

2 Likes

Mason takes his time eliminating the Covenant Platoon and then the pair of Hunters. Finishing the firefight with a Plasma Grenade stuck on the last Hunter’s back. “Gotcha Grace, I’ll be there shortly.” Said Mason running to Winter’s Location. “Oh wait Erin you coming or not?”

2 Likes

Winter hears the characteristic whine of a ghost and tracks the sound with his Battle Rifle when the bike like vehicle appears he puts a three round burst into the drivers head

2 Likes

Samuel and Sarah make it to Keith. “You carry him, I’ll cover you.” Sarah states to her brother.
“You got so much more bossy, is it because you miss-” he gets cut off.
“Stop bringing him up, you were with him as much as I was. He was more of sibling to you then I was.” She checks Keith’s wounds and removes the three needle. “I don’t have any foam, let’s head to the rest of the team.”

2 Likes

Keith slowly started to open his eyes. “There’s…there’s more heading this way.” He groaned. “Those…Grunts…always travel…in packs.” He wheezed before passing out again, blood dripping from his armor.

2 Likes

Winter carefully piles all the dead bodies near some explosive containers, he then shoots said containers making bodies fly everywhere. To top his creation off Winter overturns the ghost. Winter waits until he hears more ghosts approaching to take cover, he peeks out of cover to see 4 ghosts circling his fake crash, one of the muttered something about"Bad Driving." Extracting a laugh from the others.

Their mirth was cut short when as they went to leave the way they came Winter takes out the leader, causing the other three to stop and search wildly for the source of the shot. Winter takes another down, but is unsuccessful at hiding again, for the remaining two Brutes spot him and charge his position. Winter rolls out of the way as one slammed into the space he’d been a second ago, he discharges his entire pistol magazine into the things face, bringing it down. Winter has no time to rest as the other is on him in an instant, Winter throws his pistol aside and draws his knife.

“You want a break ugly?” Winter grips his knife in CQC style.

The Brute roars in his face and tries to charge again

“Good” Winter sidesteps as the Brute bears down on him slicing open the side of its face as he does.

The Brute touches it’s face in disbelief “Demon” it grunts at him

“Oh Heck no, I’m just a soldier” Winter runs at the Brute and stabs it in the face

1 Like

Grace and Sky’s party reach Winter as A Brute picks him up by the neck. Sky springs into action, taking a knife and plunging it into the creature’s neck, causing it to drop the ODST.

“This whole thing’s been chaotic. I guess we hold here until Keith and his guys arrive? Then we go get Butch.” Sky thought aloud, helping Winter up.

“Check your VISR.” Grace suggests.

“Yeah, I know, they’re not far.” Sky replies.

1 Like

“I’ve secured us transports” Winter gestures towards the ghosts.

1 Like