Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

OOC: So the Spartans and Elites somehow managed to get into their pods without triggering the C4? We can roll with that… EDIT: Whoops, I guess we can’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Daniel’s team roster flared a warning as it detected 4728’s wavering bio-signs.

-“Something just happened to lead. Jarrod, status report! What the hell is going on?”

OOC EDIT: Sorry, had a bit of a continuity goof there. Let us carry on.

2 Likes

OOC: I thought that… Wait, no, you’re right. Gonna edit that. You may want to go back and reread my post now that I have changed canon.

1 Like

@TheGecko

OOC: PSSSTTT things happened

2 Likes

OOC: Yeah, sorry mate. We kinda threw a wrench in the awesome self-contained story-within-a-story you’re trying to weave here. :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: @squeaverking, just edited my previous post. Time to get the ball rolling again.

1 Like

“We’ve made it off the ship, and will pick up everyone on the pods.” Hal’s voice crackled through the comms. “Okay, Hal. Come for us last. We can hold up long enough if we live through this.” 4728 says. “Pretty sure we could survive anything if we can survive this” 4728 muttered.

ow” Jarrod said with a metal spike in his arm “We need to find Ramona, I can’t feel my arm anymore, though judging by how it looks I guess it’s best I don’t”

OOC: We haven’t crashed quite yet, we’re waiting for stuff to happen with the people other than Ramona and JMP, who are all going to the escape pods. Ramona and JMP left on Hal’s Pelican.

1 Like

“I call pilot seat on one of the pods” Axle says while running to one.
OOC: pretend he did something during my hiatus.
“want the seat of shotgun” Jek said.
OOC: I hope that sounded right.

1 Like

OOC: You guys want to do a Big explanation thing and get Everyone on track of were we are, and what’s happening? so that there’s no inconstancy?

1 Like

OOC: So, the explanation. Taylor and his cult dudes put trip-C4 on the escape pods, 4728 and Jarrod are crashing the UNSC Noble on to Installation 06. The Covenant are busy dealing with new problems on their ship, ignoring the humans. Hal, Ramona and JMP left on a Pelican that had a Warthog and Mongoose on it. Everyone else should get to the escape pods. maniacal laugh

2 Likes

maniacal laugh Indeed.

1 Like

OOC: oh hurr durr oops

IC: Alright I’ll divert power to the forward shields as soon as we get in atmosphere

1 Like

OOC: Here’s a little character run down for you, mates:

Adder: Charismatic, No trucks given, Funny, Cowboy-esc, Handgun loving, ■■■■■■. (think Felix from RvB)
Viper: Quiet, Cold, Fast, Explosive’s Lover/Expert.
Python/Taylor: You guys know him.
Garter: Special Ops Assassin, Expert Knife Thrower/User, Parkour bloke, Martial Arts Expert.

More to come as I introduce them. I’ll edit this post as needed.

2 Likes

OOC: Best hurry, since some of us left on the ship, and it seems the escape pods left/ they’re leaving in the escape pods(I can’t tell whether they already did without setting off your bombs or they’re heading there

OOC I can’t tell either. If there on the pods, then the bombs’ll go off when the get out, if they’re not on yet, then the bombs will blow up then.

OOC: I think MR Squever has said they got in the pods with no explosion, but everyone’s still reaching it…

1 Like

Vaht, Axle, Jek, and Baldric arrive at the escape pods. Baldric goes to step into one to be thrown back by an explosion. The other three rush to his aid

OOC: @Baldric @Xevins

1 Like

OOC: Squaver, I was under the impression that multiple Pelicans are now headed towards the surface of the ring (and that 1378 is on one of them :stuck_out_tongue: ). Wanna clarify?

2 Likes

OOC: Did you just tag me?
Because I just received a notification you did.

OOC: Yup. I’m trying to tag everyone who’s playing and everyone who seems innactive and may want to jump back in. But the Boards are being glitchy…

1 Like