Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

OOC: 12 human Insurrectionists against 4 MJOLNIR-wearing SPARTANs and Sangheili warriors?. Dang, those rebels have guts.

3 Likes

“Tell them only what they need to know, Vaht. Ask for the location of the controls for Halo if possible.” 4728 said.

You asked who we are, your own name, and what we’re doing here, righ?" JMP asked

1 Like

OOC: one of em is a renegade spartan so it is not entirely bad odds for them.

2 Likes

Uh…YES that’s right I remember now! I think…But yes I said that."

2 Likes

OOC: Not to mention that several other squads started showing up.

“Ramona, I am Spartan 4728. A supersoldier. Some call me Joe. You’re a Spartan too.”

3 Likes

-“You might wanna find out how long the Innies have been on this ring too,” Daniel said over the comm. He then motioned to 4728.

-“Sir, I recommend we investigate the quadrant half a click east of here. My sensors are picking up highly unusual energy readings.” Daniel glanced at the analysis on his HUD. “It could be some sort of power station or portal room.”

2 Likes

“Alright, humans, or ‘insurrectionists’, long story short, this ring has the ability to wipe out almost all life in the galaxy, so please answer this, do you know where the control room for halo is? This one yo don’t have to answer, but how long have you all been here for?” Vaht asked the leadr

“And I’m Jarrod same as 4728, a supersoldier, you’re a medic as well as a super soldier”

2 Likes

“Alright. Let’s move East, and the others will investigate the Innies.” 4728 says. Silver structures can be seen every so often.

They arrive at one such silver structure. “Let’s investigate.” 4728 says. The Spartans exit their Warthogs.

“Alright Ramona, do you know how to fix a spike through an arm? I know you don’t remember much but do you?” Jarrod said very calmly

1 Like

“If peace works with the Innies, maybe we can get them to do it.” 4728 said. “You two should wait out here. Just in case.” 4728 says.

“The ‘innies’ as you call them seem to be shocked that I left the covenant” Vaht said

1 Like

“Yes. Yes. I remember now. My name’s Ramona and I’m a Spartan Medic in Team Tranquility. And yes Jarrod I know how to treat your wound.” Said Ramona.

2 Likes

JMP sighed in relief

“Hey, why don’t we Rendezvous somewhere?” he asked

1 Like

OOC: We’ve gotten together, and everyone except Vaht, Jek, Axle, and Baldric are with us. We’re at a Forerunner structure.

4728 walks in, and sees an elevator down. Four silver flying things flew out of the structure as they entered. “What was that about?” 4728 asked. “Sentinels. We’ve run into them a lot when investigating others like this.” Hal said, remembering other relics from her time in the Covenant.

2 Likes

OOC: Wait, you’re talking to yourself now? :stuck_out_tongue:

-“I don’t remember hearing anything in briefings about these things. Are they hostile?” Daniel asked, raising his DMR cautiously as the silvery three-pronged floating automatons hovered towards the exit.

1 Like

OOC: Forgot to say that Hal said that.

“Not unless you anger them.” Hal said. “Very dangerous still.” She said.

“OK, team, if you see any of these ‘Sentinels’, don’t engage.” 4728 ordered. Eventually, the team finds an elevator console.

Adrder and Viper had been walking for about two hours without any signs of life… "I called command like, hours ago. Adder complained. “Wheres our back up, man?” when a innie patrol drove by. “Well I’ll be dam’d.” Adder said as the patrol circled round and stopped in front of the two mercenaries.

The leader of the group hoped out of the warthog “Who are you two? Are you with those other Spartans?” he asked. Adder and Viper looked at each other. “Nope” The innie in command replied “Well, who are you then?” but Adder had shot all but one of the insurrectionists before the leader had finished his sentence. The then leader ran for his life He ran as fast as he could up the slope, but he was not very fast. Certainly not faster than a bullet.

Adder and Viper climbed into the warthog and drove towards the Spartans and Elites.

1 Like

Lost track because I’m a timezoned scrub who can’t keep up.
This RP is a sanic.

2 Likes

OOC: Just clearing this up, there’s a massive Innie presence on this Halo. Just to keep it interesting.

4728 activated the elevator and they descended. When the elevator stopped, it stopped in a large hallway. Sentinels were going about their business, flying around, doing what Sentinels do. The Spartans and Elites walked to the end where the power surges were apparently coming from.

Several Elite and Marine Flood Combat Forms move in on Adder and Viper. They finally jumped out and began attacking the two with their light weapons, such as plasma weapons, SMGs, and magnums.