Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

OOC: Elites have already made it onto the ring somehow? Okay then…

1 Like

OOC: There are lots of bodies on the ship we crashed. Elites included.

1 Like

-“What the hell are these things?” Daniel yelled as he brought his DMR to bear a squeezed off a volley of rounds.

EDIT: I really need to pay more attention to who’s where in this RP. :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC: Of course. Forgot about that.

1 Like

OOC: They’re attacking @TheGecko’s guys. We’re too far from the infection… For now…

4728 decided to examine the panel at the end of the hallway. The symbols looked strange, one looked like a bug like human. Out of curiosity, he pushed it. Several large silver and blue beings showed up. They looked more like Elites, but taller, and had orange looking colors near what looked like arms. “Uhhh…” 4728 said. “Taylor did it!” 4728 said as the others glared at him.

2 Likes

OOC: Derp. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OOC: Happens to the best of us.

“What the…” 4728 said as the blue and silver beings began getting closer, but then all disappeared to an unknown location.

Jarrod and Ramona come up “Hey we’re here, we saw something strange a second ago before they disappeared, what’s going on? Is this the way to the control room?”

1 Like

-“There’s something else down hear with us,” Daniel said tentatively. “Stay sharp.”

1 Like

“I don’t think this is the way to the control room. I think we’ve just unleashed something.” 4728 said. “Vaht, how goes the Innies?” 4728 asked.

The Spartans and Elites were at the main Innie base, and were being tortured. The meals in front of them looked amazing, but they had to say grace before eating it. Eventually, they were able to eat.

“They are fine demons, they are all over the ring and have been here for some time, they won’t attack us unless we attack them”

1 Like

“Good. Keep the peace as long as you can.” 4728 said.

The Covenant began landing from their super carrier in large numbers near the Noble. Soon, they discover the Flood. Also, a Grunt kills a Sentinel by accident, so the entire ring is hostile to Covenant troops.

The meal is interrupted as an Insurrectionist soldier bursts through the door. “Sir, several bases have gone missing in the Echo Territory. Near that crashed ship. We also have reports of Covenant in the Bravo as well as Echo Territory. Joyous Echo has engaged the Flood, and his Promethean Allies have awakened from someone or something that isn’t us. The parasite has been released and Joyous is recommending we fire the ring.” The soldier said. “I want to concentrate on the Covenant in Bravo. Tell Joyous we don’t need to fire the ring, and we can handle the infestation. As for who reawakened the Promethean Army, we’ll worry about it later.” The large Innie Spartan said. He left the room. “Sorry about this, but I gotta go.” The Innie leader boarded one of the Innie Pelicans, that was headed to the very heavily fortified Control Room.

“parasite? I heard the myths about the forerunners… but I didn’t know it was here, we have to glass the part of the ring it’s located in or find something else to get rid of it”

1 Like

OOC: So we’ve got Prometheans and Sentinels trying to contain the Flood infestation? Are they hostile to the Spartans or the Innies?

2 Likes

OOC: well they are obviously hostile towards the covies now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OCC: I’m wondering whether the Prometheans would be hostile towards our Spartan group down in lower corridors. The scene I’m about to write depends on it.

1 Like

OOC: probably not

3 Likes

OOC: If you’re referring to the guy I called the Innie Leader, he was just the leader of that patrol.

1 Like

OOC: Here’s who’s fighting who:

Covenant are fighting everyone.
Innies: The Flood and Covenant.
Prometheans: Flood and Covenant
Sentinels/Joyous Echo: Flood and Covenant
Flood: Everyone.
Spartan Heretic group: Flood and Covenant.

Soon, it will change as alliances are made.

The Covenant forces are destroying the Innies, but are eventually overwhelmed by them. The Covenant establish a stronghold near the Noble, but it’s under siege by Flood, and the Covenant are also landing on the opposite side of the ring. Sentinels can’t keep up with the infestation.

“You have a glassing beam on you?” One of the Innies asked Vaht.

“From the tracker you placed on the leader, I think the control room is in their ‘Alpha’ Territory. We need to get there. Kill everything in our way, whether it be Innie, Flood, or Covenant.” 4728 said. “From what I’ve gathered about Halo, it MUST be destroyed.” 4728 said.

1 Like

I’m interested, but I don’t think I’ll be able to participate. You can kill my character off, or just put her on a bus.

4 Likes

OOC: no don’t kill one of Vaht’s buddies :’(

2 Likes