Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

Dan, heard the order 4728 was giving and ran to the Warthogs. Dan got out his Silenced SMG and shot himself a path to the Warthogs.

1 Like

Jarrod threw a grenade into a batch of combat forms and watched as the body parts flew “my god… what the hell are these things?”

1 Like

“Sir, what do we do with the new ones?” An Innie radioed to the Innie-Spartan.

“Kill them. They can’t be allowed to contact the UNSC.” He said. The soldier motioned for the others to grab their weapons.

“Yes sir.” He said, pulling a magnum from his pocket.

4728 fired at the approaching Flood. He kept firing. As the parts flew, he noticed the smaller ones crawling back into other bodies and reanimating them. “What the actual hell?” He asked himself.

“They’re like Zombies! Or undead things!” JMP said as he shot them “Somebody try using fire or something!”

2 Likes

Ramona firing at the Flood Infection forms. Noticed a flamethrower being wielded by a Flood Combat Form coming towards them. “Flamethrower wielding green spore infected thing coming this way!” Yelled Ramona turning her fire towards the Flamethrower Wielding Flood Combat Form.

1 Like

4728 aimed his magnum at it and fired. Except he didn’t. No ammunition left. So he got his DMR, which didn’t do much better. It had three shots left. That seemed to do the job. He ran for the hogs, having no weapons except his rocket launcher.

OOC: Meh

As JMP shot at them, several seemed to crawl from the sides

“Run!” JMP yelled as he went for the Warthogs aswell

1 Like

“WAIT FOR ME!” Panicked Ramona running to the Warthog while firing her Dual Magnums at the incoming Flood Forms.

1 Like

Dan saw that the gunner of one of the warthogs had been killed and he took the gunner’s place.

He used the minigun to make a way for the others to come to the Warthogs.

1 Like

Jarrod got into the driver’s seat of one of the hogs “Everyone here?!”

1 Like

Dan replied to Jarrod by screaming: “I don’t know, but I thought I saw someone running over there!”

1 Like

“Wait for Ramona!” 4728 said from the passenger seat.

JMP shot at flood infection forms, giving cover for Ramona

“C’mon!” JMP said, getting in the turret and shooting

1 Like

Dan shot down some more Flood. “They just keep coming!” He screamed to 4728. But Dan didn’t give up, and tried to cover Ramona as much as he could.

1 Like

OOC: My internet goes down for two days and this RP turns into an all out Flood-fleeing frenzy. Awesome!

IC: 1378 sprinted full tilt towards the 'Hogs and vaulted into a passenger seat. A Combat Form had jumped him earlier, but thankfully the creature’s blow had only flat-lined his shields. Daniel shuddered at the thought of what the small Infection Forms could have done to him had his armour’s integrity been compromised.

2 Likes

Ramona then reached the Warthog and got in the driver’s seat. But when Ramona got in she noticed The Flood Combat Form With The Flamethrower coming in with flames blazing. “Somebody take that spore zombie with the Flamethrower fast!”

1 Like

“The one time I actually need my flame thrower I don’t have it. why me” Axle said running for his sorry life.

1 Like

“I got it!” Jarrod yelled as he fired his AR and the flood fell apart

1 Like

“That was easy.” Said Ramona starting the Warthog to drive.

1 Like

“alright, lets get out of here”

1 Like