Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

“Okay. Everyone! Put on your seat belts and get ready for a bumpy ride!” Said Ramona waiting for her comrades to get in the Warthog and put on the seat belts.

1 Like

JMP prepared himself as Ramona started up the warthog, shooting

“Not wanting to come off impatient child, but hurry up please!” JMP said

2 Likes

“Okay. Jaysus.” Said Ramona but when she was starting the Warthog. The Warthog suddenly stopped. “Aw curse my luck.” Said Ramona starting to hotwire the Warthog. “People we have a problem. The Warthog stopped working. I may have to hotwire this…So cover me as I hotwire the Warthog. And also don’t worry. Because the hotwire won’t take much time.”

1 Like

“ugh, I wish I could punch this thing and it would work” Jarrod said as he got out and started blasting flood

1 Like

OOC: Strong… urge… to die…

RP:

JMP kept shooting until he somehow found the turret empty

“Uh…”

JMP cocked his gun and shot at the flood forms as they drew near

1 Like

Dan said to Jarrod and 4728: ‘We gotta go guys, we’ve got Ramona! The Floods are everywhere, 4728 command the other Warthogs to leave, we gotta go.’ Dan kept shooting at the Flood.

1 Like

“Everybody! We’re leaving! Get of here!” 4728 yelled.

The hogs started up and the team started driving

1 Like

Dan told 4728 he would tell him if any flood came nearby.

Dan screamed to 4728: ‘To the right of us there’s a canyon! We’ve gotta go there! There’s enough rocks there to shake off the flood, that might keep us safe for a moment!’

1 Like

“OK! Vaht, we’re on our way to you as soon as we escape the parasite. Vaht, please respond.” 4728 said as the hogs sped through into the canyon.

The Warthogs drove in tight formation. Daniel trailed his Magnum on the canyon walls.

-“Keep an eye on those cliffsides,” Daniel said. “We don’t know how far this infestation has spread. We could be driving right into another ambush.”

OOC: Recommendation: Squeaver, if you decide to have another Flood firefight break out in the canyon, I recommend all our characters stay in the 'Hogs. For the sake of keeping things fresh and diverse.

1 Like

OOC: OK. Everyone, priority one directive. Keep your arms and legs inside the puma at all times.

The canyon contained two bases, one at the far side, one close. A fire fight had broken out in the one at the far side. They were both Insurrection bases. At the first one they passed, Insurrectionists opened fire on the UNSC soldiers. The first bases’ soldiers soon realized the Flood upon them, and were overwhelmed shortly. “I have a feeling Vaht and the others are at that second base.” 4728 said.

-“So much for Humanity banding together against a larger threat,” 1378 said wryly as Innie turret fire whizzed over his head.

1 Like

“Sorry I couldn’t respond, we had to fight though the parasite”

OOC: real reason I couldn’t respond, was at school

1 Like

“Sorry, can’t talk. Gotta kill these things first,” Baldric replied.

OOC: wanted to see where this was going.

1 Like

Dan jelled to 4728: ‘4728, we need to get to the second base! I’ll try to clear any Flood patrols in front of the Warthogs, if you can just get us in front of all the Warthogs!’

1 Like

“We’re going for Vaht. Cover us and keep the parasite back.” 4728 said.

‘Alright, But Hurry up the Flood is already coming near to us!’

1 Like

“Vaht what is your position?”

“With the spartans and the innies, we are pinned down inside building 2, but we are holding”

“Alright we will be there momentarily” Jarrod said as he blasted through flood combat forms with the other spartans

1 Like

OOC: It’s a bit silent, isn’t it?

IC: Gahk

Gahk’s small fleet finally tracked down the spartans, and of course the heretics. ‘Killing two birds with one stone.’ Gahk thought. Gahk called out to his fleet: ‘Land the Phantoms on the Halo-ring! Send out land-wide patrol groups, we’ve got to find those Heretics!’

1 Like