Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

OOC: Can’t keep up at all. That’s what I get for vacationing :stuck_out_tongue: Guess I’ll just wait for this:

IC: “Python, come in.” a voice said over the ships com’s. “Yeah?” “Execute order 66” Taylor killed all of his team mates on the ship, and went the heck back home. Adder and Viper escape to a place, and then hide in that place, and don’t show up again.

4 Likes

OOC: Let’s end this here with a bang.

FINAL SCENARIO: The Covenant and Innies are facing off in a snowy canyon. The Innies have Scorpions and Warthogs fighting the Covenant Wraiths, Ghosts and Banshees. Our heroes prepare to get to the control room on the opposite side of the canyon after crashing in a Pelican. The Spartans and Heretics have to destroy Halo…

2 Likes

-“Spartans, Heretics, push forward!” Daniel-1378 shouted as soon as he had extracted himself from the Pelican wreckage. "We need to take that control room. First, let’s give those Scorps and Wraiths with a little UNSC SPNKR surprise.

OOC: In case it wasn’t obvious, anybody with a rocket launcher, now’s your time to shine.

1 Like

“YES, SIR!” Said Ramona emerging from the Pelican with 2 dual magnums at her hands ready to fire at the enemy.

1 Like

Baldric and the rest of the group mysteriously escape innie custody. “That was an experience,” Baldric dryly said, “What were those zombie things?”

1 Like

The snow-covered valley was peppered with small rock outcroppings and burned-out vehicle husks. 1378 motioned to the rest of the group. “Split into teams. We’re gonna go from cover to cover, blowing through anything in our path.”

-“This is it. The final effort. We can’t let this “Halo” weapon be fired. We’ll do whatever it takes. If you get hit, hit the enemy back twice as hard. If you get killed… walk it off.”

OOC: Dang, Age Of Ultron sure is quotable.

@Baldric, no idea. I’m just glad we seem to have shaken them off for now. You, @JMP, and Ramona (@RECspiriah), you guys are with me.” The four Spartans sprinted forwards, weapons blazing.

A rocket sailed overhead, detonating on an Innie Scorpion in a fiery explosion.

2 Likes

Out of a door in the middle of the field, the Flood makes their return, tearing through the Innie defenses. “Parasite sighted! The enemy’s distracted! Take them down before they realize how to deal with them!” 4728 shouted, firing his DMR.

OOC: wow :laughing:

IC: Vaht pushed through and got out of the base, Jarrod saw him “Alight Vaht, we’re destroying halo” “I understand spartan lets move out” Vaht said

“Aliright, push forward, to the control room” Jarrod said blasting through parasite forms, “We’ve got a clear shot at the control room, maybe too clear, do we go?”

OOC: I just realized never used my elite character

2 Likes

OOC: Lets not end this too quickly. Other folks should at least get a chance to chime in with their characters.

1 Like

OOC: question can we bring prometheans into this? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

OOC: Yes please! :smiley:

2 Likes

OOC: Alrighty then

IC: “Wait there is something emerging fom the entrance, some kind of… mechanical beings, what the hell are those things?” The robots seemed to take no notice of the spartans and only attacked the flood, but that soon changed as an Elite fired at one

OOC: this is like the battle of the five armies

2 Likes

“Why are covies so stupid sometimes,” Baldric stated with a sigh and another volley, “Usually you shouldn’t shoot what’s ignoring you.”

1 Like

Gahk located the Heretics, that wasn’t so hard, with all the vehicles they had. ‘Get to the canyon we’ll ambush the Heretics there!’ Gahk ordered two Phantoms to set up at the canyon, he then ordered patrol groups to close in on the Heretics from the front and the back.

IC: Dan
Dan was confused in all the chaos of the battle, so he started randomly shooting at the enemies from the falcon he was in. But all the sudden Dan slipped and fell out of the Falcon. He tumbled and tumbled and tumbled, until he suddenly felt the ground. He was stamped on, he was shot at, and finally his eyes closed for good.

2 Likes

OOC: well that was… an abrupt death :frowning:

IC: “Dam*, freakin’ Covies don’t know how to not disturb anything, let’s fall back and get to the other spartans, we’ll egroup and push forward and destroy this ring”

“Jarrod” Vaht said his name for the first time “None of us may make it back from this”

Jarrod sourly looked away “I know I just… I just don’t know”

Vaht smiled under his helmet “But to hell if we don’t go down fighting”

2 Likes

JMP shot at the Cov’s quickly

“Shiz, this is suicide! None of us will make it, or if we do we’ll need prosthetic and therapy after this!”

1 Like

OOC: If we’re going to do a next part, why not start with a fresh new character?

IC: Gahk’s troops launched attacks on the ground, while they didn’t know the Spartans were in the air. Soon Gahk found out, so he ordered his Phantoms to shoot at the sky.

1 Like

Jarrod thought of something to say to rally the team, and he had it

“Listen, Spartans, Elites, it doesn’t matter what happened in the past, it doesn’t matter what will happen in the future, what matters is here and now, today, if we fail now, the galaxy is doomed, we cannot fail, this battle decides the fate of the everyone, they wanna know what we’re made of, I say we show ‘em, it’s been a long journey, and no one’s comin’ out without scars, make me proud… make yourselves proud” Jarrod and Vaht came out of cover and started blowing through lines of covenant, flood and prometheans

1 Like

“Bleh, Frag it!”

JMP rose up from a cover and shot one of his remaining RPGs, destroying a small crowd of Covenants and Flood, and damaging a few prometheans

“Come get some! Yer All gonna die!” JMP said, rushing in to shoot

1 Like

OOC: using my elite because why not

IC: Anai looked out from the corvette he was on going over battle strategies and assessing the situation and he did not like it, from the looks of it the halo ring would be destroyed, he went over everything he could in his head, but the situation came out the same, although with varying amounts of survivors, Anai decided to try the one that saved the most “Gahk, do you read me? It’s Anai”

1 Like