Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

OOC: do we really all have to die? If so I know how Vaht and Jarrod are going out, it would be funny if CGL’s character was the only one who survived XD

IC: “Wait what is tha-” Vaht stopped grief stricken “No, no no no no” Vaht runs over to the body of his friend “Hal, no, please say something, please, please” Vaht holds Hal’s body, crying "Jarrod runs over providing covering fire “What happe- oh no” Vaht looks up at him “These monsters will pay for what they’ve done” Vaht puts Hal’s body down and says something in Sangheli “Rest now, find peace, Jarrod it’s time, rush the gate!”

2 Likes

OOC: Not really. I mean, I’m probably gonna do that for drama. But wait! I need at least one Elite OC alive for my plan to work so… don’t all go out in a blaze of glory just yet.

2 Likes

OOC: If we don’t all have to die, I think I’ll have one of my characters survive then

1 Like

OOC: I have a way to have our characters survive, but it makes the RP longer. So, die now or die in a Death Star Michael Bay Grade A explosion.

1 Like

OOC: can I have one guy survive?

1 Like

OOC: I don’t know how you’d do it, but you can do it. Canon alter mode engaged.

A solid wall of Flood tank and thrasher forms scale the wall. All that is left of the Innie Heavies and Flood after that is green mist. 4728 hurries into the control room. Opening the door to the room, he sees the Innie leader talking to a floating yellowish ball.

“We can’t fire it!” The leader begged.

“We must contain the spread of the infestation.” The yellow ball spoke.

OOC: I think I might go halo 3 style

“We won’t fire it, we’ll destroy it, you, leave now if you want to live” Vaht said to the innie leader

1 Like

OOC: Who’s Elite Heretic characters are still alive? I’m gonna make have to make this quick.

Daniel, Baldric, JMP, Ramona and the rest of the remaining team members had barricaded themselves between the control room entrance and the remaining hostile forces. They weren’t going to let anything through. Daniel, taking cover behind a destroyed Ghost, barked over the radio “Sir, we’re holding the enemy out here, but you’d better hurry.”

1 Like

OOC: Vaht is the only one alive I think.

The two stopped conversing when they saw the door open, revealing Spartan 3 Foxtrot 4728.

“You have no idea how hard it was to get here.” 4728 said.

“You have no idea how much pain is coming your way.” The Innie leader replied, and pulled out two SMGs, firing at 4728. 4728 ducked into the hallway, firing back at the Innie leader when he could. Sentinels came pouring down from the top of the room, firing lasers at him, causing him to finally shut the door. He couldn’t do this alone, but he had to. For the sake of the remaining Spartans under his command.

“Everyone. Get away while you still can. I’ll stall the enemy for as long as possible, allowing your escape.” 4728 said through a radio, to the other Spartans out there. Immediately after, several Flood forms dropped from the ceiling, 4728 not noticing them. Two Tank forms were on his right and left. He raised his DMR, but they did nothing.

“ThErE iS sTiLl TiMe To StOp ThE kEy FrOm TuRnInG. oNlY yOu CaN sToP wHaT hE hAs SeT iN mOtIoN.” They seemed to speak, but had a strange voice. It seemed as if they ALL were talking at the same time. They gestured for him to open the doors again, and some sort of Flood Bird form flew through, beginning to attack the Sentinels on the other side. The door fully opened, and the Flood with 4728 charged, the tank forms taking a lot of abuse before falling and getting the Flood and 4728 halfway across. Then, 4728 opened fire on the Innie leader, who was fighting back both combat and infection forms. He crushed one infection form with his foot and his shields popped.

2 Likes

OOC: Gonna take control of some characters here for a minute. Hope you guys won’t mind.

-“Vaht get up here!” Daniel shouted. The Elite came charging out of the control room and into the snowy valley. The battlefield was filled with destroyed and vehicles and an unforgettable amount of corpses. There were still pockets of fighting here and there. Daniel heard the tat-tat-tat of an Assault Rifle in the distance. “Stay sharp. We’re not out of this-”

Suddenly, Daniel spotted the gleam of a silver and red ocular enhancer out of the corner of his eye. Without thinking, he through himself in front of the closest team member, Vaht. A thin beam of plasma flashed through air and hit Daniel in the chest, piercing his shields. He hit the ground hard, a burning hole in his abdomen. Someone shouted “Sniper!” and several Spartans raised their DMRs. Three shots later, a resounding avian yowl could be heard across the gorge as the Jackal sniper started on the Great Journey much sooner then he could have expected.

But none of that mattered to Vaht. All that mattered was that the man that had taken the sniper round for him, his saviour, was the one who had insulted his race, his ideals and his entire culture not two rotations prior. Ramona rushed over and removed Daniel’s helmet; Vaht saw that the man was barely a man at all. He wasn’t much more then a childling. Much younger then any of the humans Vaht had fought and slain during the war. A child with such anger. Such hatred. And such sacrifice.

Ramona was working furiously, injecting copious amounts of biofoam. But then Daniel spoke “Stop, it’s no use. I know when my time is up.” 1378 turned his head and looked at Vaht. “Vaht, I hope you’ll forgive me for what I’ve said. I see now that your race are some of the most loyal, dependant, honourable beings I could ever have the chance to fight alongside with. I’m proud to call you friend.”

Then Daniel’s eyes glassed over. Ramona finally put her injector down. All the Spartans bowed their heads in solemn respect. Daniel-1378 was dead.

2 Likes

Vaht looked at Daniel, bewildered “I forgive you Daniel”

Jarrod looked at him and a tear rolled down his cheek “not again, not again” he looked away and pulled up his comm “4728 what is your status? We’re ready to go in after you at the order”

2 Likes

“Requiescat In Pace, Daniel. You shall be missed.” Said Ramona closing Daniel’s eyes.

1 Like

OOC: lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“Alright then, new plan guys. No one gets in till '28 blows this ring. You with me?!” Baldric says defiantly to the remaining forces and his comrades.

1 Like

OOC: Those who don’t know what “Requiescat In Pace” means
It means Rest In Peace in Latin.

1 Like

OOC: yeah that was a nice reference there.

4 Likes

… that I somehow managed to interpret as a typo. Just… derp. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“Status green. Get out, I don’t think it will take the Covenant or Flood long to break into here. I only truly die when everyone I know forgets me.” 4728 said. He delivered the finishing blow to the Innie leader, throwing him off the side of the bridge. The Flood were now being attacked by the Monitor, who was focusing on them. The Flood didn’t stand a chance against the Monitor, until an Elite combat form came in with a Spartan Laser, the shot from it actually damaging it. The Flood form was then singled out by the Sentinels, and was killed. 4728 went for the Laser, grabbing it, and charging another shot at the Monitor. One more would do the trick.

“Nooooo!!! What are you doing!?” It asked.

“Destroying this hellhole.” 4728 responded cooly. He fired the final shot, and the Monitor blew up. The Flood began overwhelming the Sentinels, so 4728 engaged the Flood, using a downed Sentinel Beam. It killed many Flood forms, giving the Sentinels a chance. He then dropped the laser and let sleeping dogs lie, standing next to the controls for Halo.

Jarrod looked at everyone “sir yes sir, Vaht is there a way off of this place?”

“Yes, about a kilometer that way is a covenant ship, we can take these warthogs and get to it”

“gotcha, and… Joseph, it was an honor serving with you” Jarrod said as he got into a gausshog “Everyone in, now!”

1 Like

“Better one than all of us.” He said. The Flood were almost done killing the Sentinels, as the Covenant broke through the doors. Then, it seemed as if the Flood used an explosive to break through the side rather than using the hallway. “This is getting a little close. Gotta end this sometime.” 4728 said, activating the self destruct. Then, he went for his last stand. He threw grenade after grenade until he was out.he then dual wielded his DMR and Magnum.

“BLOW ME AWAY! YOU’RE ALL GONNA DIE!” 4728 yelled as a Tank form knocked his weapons away. He then used his Rocket Launcher, firing at the Tank form, a Thrasher form, and then locked onto a swarm of the Flood birds. He fired, and they all exploded. “THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!”

(About an hour earlier)

“Get me on the ground NOW. I know what the Demons are up to. I want my guards as well. There is no telling what is happening, as our soldiers in the canyon rarely respond.” Mess said, preparing his sword, and walking to the nearest hangar.

(Back to the Future)

A high ranking Elite cut his way through to Joseph with a crowd of Elite Honor Guards. A Tank form threw one of the guards off the side. Promethean Knights teleported in to the room, one incinerating an Honor Guard. Out of ammo, 4728 grabbed a knife, stabbing a nearby Elite Honor Guard. He threw his empty Rocket Launcher at an unsuspecting Honor Guard, who was infected by the Flood after.

“IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I’M GETTING-” 4728 was cut off as Mese himself stabbed him through the chest. “I’m ready, how about you!?” He screamed as he plunged his knife into the side of the Elite’s head. The hallway began tearing itself apart, and 4728 was dragged into the explosion along with Mese.

2 Likes