Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

The warthogs were just about at the ship when they saw the explosion, all of the spartans and Vaht realized what had just happened and they crashed the warthogs into the open hanger, Vaht got onto the bridge with the spartans and initiated the startup sequence, the ship blasted into the air and was off of the ring

in orbit around the ring there was still a single cruiser “Anai the holy ring is going critical” One of Anai’s troops told him “get our cruiser out of here, we must report our failure to the prophets” Anai said “Yes sir”

The Spartans and the lone Elite stood on the bridge of the ship they hijacked and watched the ring engulf itself in flames, they were the only survivors, Jarrod turned his comm on “is anyone still out there?” he bowed his head “nothing… just dust and echos”

OOC: appropriate music

3 Likes

4728 awoke. He was no longer a Spartan, or… Anything he knew. He was an A.I.? He just remembered everything that happened at Reach and after, and he was pretty sure he died, but now, he was in the middle of a canyon, with a bunch of Blue dudes.

OOC: Time to start the RvB RP

4 Likes

OOC: OH SH*T THAT PLOT TWIST! hold on, does anyone else wanna say something?

2 Likes

OOC: Just saying to those going to be entering the RvB RP, you can’t say that 4728 is an A.I. It’s a surprise for the new RPers

1 Like

OOC: gotcha

1 Like

“Rest in peace Joseph.”

2 Likes

“Joseph was a great warrior for when I knew him, I cared about the people he was fighting for and always did the right thing, I’ll remember him as the hero of the ring” Jarrod said “I will remember him too” Vaht said “Ramona, would you like to say something?”

1 Like

“Requiescat In Pace, Joseph. You shall be missed and be honored for your heroic sacrifice to save humanity. Farewell Sir.” Said Ramona holding his head and closing his eyes.

1 Like

OOC: You all may find me weird for saying that writing Joseph’s death was the most fun I’ve had in two minutes.

3 Likes

OOC: Dang, it took me like, 25 minutes to write mine.

But yeah, this was a metric ton of fun. It finally got me back into creative writing. You guys have been awesome First RP Ever buddies. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m honored. BTW, I think I’ve started the trend of non-Bionicle RPs. Now there’s a Lord of the Rings and Star Wars RP.

5 Likes

“Vaht, here are the coordinates, set course for earth… we’re done here” Vaht punched in the coordinates and hit the slip space drive and headed for earth, this team’s story was over, it was time for a new one to begin

4 Likes

OCC: Meh. this won’t really fit, but I like it. Consider it the creepy but awesome Epilogue.

Taylor walked into the main conference room and saw the Dark Eyed Man standing with his back to him. “Sir.” Taylor =said and waited. The man turned slowly, wearing a grim smile and said “Python. Erm… or do you prefer Taylor?” “Either one, sir” The man nodded. “Then we leave for the Reproductive-Duplicate Facility, shall we?” “Sir.”
The two walked for some time, occasionally striking up conversations, but for the most, they were quiet. When they reached their destination, the Dark Eyed Man produced a key card, slid it into the slot, preformed the rental scan, and they walked in unabided.

Taylor looked at the incubation chambers. Smiling as he saw spartan model, Hannah-24111, 24112, 24113, and 24114. Seeing her “Alive” again was always a kick. He lost any sense of happiness -like he always did down here- when he say his “Models”.
The two continued on, observing several other clones/Models, such as Ripa 'Moramee, Carter-A259, and one other, who’s name Taylor only saw in passing, but he remembered the numbers “117”

5 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah.

3 Likes

one more thing i would like to say

as my first RP, this was pretty awesome, everyone here was awesome, I salute you all :smile:

3 Likes