Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

Leygallai proudly displayed Yeohonathan’s Katana on his back as he followed Rahk

2 Likes

Shoya walked up and followed Rhak, loosely in formation with Nos.

2 Likes

Butch looked out into the rain to see a sword ignite in the fog. “It’s the Covenant!” He shouted. Claire raced forward.

“For Foxtrot Command!” Claire shouted, firing her Shotgun too early. Rhak effortlessly impaled her on his sword, not even bothering to look down at his victim.

“No… CLAIRE!” Butch roared, tears in his eyes. He tried to repeat what she did until another ODST pulled him back.

1 Like

Leygallai laughed as he approached butch throwing the other ODST away and grabbing him by the neck

2 Likes

Butch watched Leygall, in a state of shock after watching Claire die.

He remembered their first meeting, the convoy on Shepard II, they both had each other’s backs… Their “date” on Actium… All the good times they shared… And now something had finally pried them apart… They were going to pay for what they had done.

“F*ck you!” Butch screamed, stabbing Nos’ mandibles with all of the force he could muster.

1 Like

Leygalai laughed but was impressed that the knife managed to take out his shields “ah such strength from such Vermon” he lifted butch up before dropping him and handing him a sword “you may be weak, but you have potential” he waited for butch to take the hilt

3 Likes

“Nos, what are you doing? Kill him!” Rhak shouted.

Butch got up, rolled an 11 and managed to get away, tripping and falling as he entered the building with his fellow ODSTs. The door shut and locked behind them tightly.

1 Like

Leygallai activated his blade and cut through the door laughing “we are not finished Klaka”

2 Likes

Hal did not have much time. She needed to leave while she still could, her wedding almost a week away. “Teku, Maul, this is it. I am a heretic. You are either with us, or against us.” Hal said.

Maul lookes between Teku and Hal in shock. “Hal, surely you jest-” Maul started.

“I do not. I have a cell of heretics just like myself on this ship.” Hal explained.

“Hal…” Maul sighed.

“Maul, Teku, please, I would not explain this to you if I did not consider you close.” Hal said.

“I am for the Covenant, Hal. My brother is. My father is. His brother is for the Covenant, and even his father was for the Covenant. I will shame my family by joining you.” Maul paused. “But, for a friend, who wishes not to see you fall in the unfair, dishonorable combat that Rhak might use to take your head, I will follow you, Hal.” Maul said.

2 Likes

“W-w-well… I will b-be shamed in in front of t-the c-council anyway… I I I will j-join ya-you.” Teku mumbled.

2 Likes

“Glad to hear it.” Hal pulled them both into a hug.

1 Like

Teku stood bolt still, un-moving as Hal wrapped her arm around him.

2 Likes

Hal made a low purring noise in his ear.

2 Likes

Teku let out a small squeak, “H-h-hal… w-what are y-you do-doing?”

2 Likes

“Uhmm… What?” Hal asked.

1 Like

“N-na-nothing.” Teku choked.

2 Likes

“Okay then, Teku, Maul, follow me.” Hal ordered.

4728 and friends lose Hawks and stuff, finally arriving at the structure to see Rhak Leree, Shoya, and Nos at the door. All three disappear into camo as they arrive.

2 Likes

Teku nods and pressed his mandibles together.

2 Likes

Leygallai finished cutting the door open “klaka you are not going anywhere”

2 Likes

Hal walks into one of the hangars, seeing dozens of Sangheili approaching the docked Phantoms. Some Kig-Yar followed as well as almost fifty Unggoy. A Mgalekgolo pair was trailed by a trio of Huragok. Several T’voan also approached the Phantoms.

“Welcome to the Black Moons.” Hal said as they walked.

1 Like