Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

“Oh.”

2 Likes

Four ODSTs opened fire from the darkness, Butch pulled Sarah and Samuel along with him into the structure.

1 Like

Leygall ignored them and cloaked in the shadows, a couple shots hit but the shadows embrace made him disappear “we are not finished little one. You have a duel to fight”

2 Likes

“Don’t let him get the plans!” One of the ODSTs shouted, opening fire, hitting Nos, allowing the others to see him and act similarly.

1 Like

Leygallai dodged and the shadows embraced him more “I have no care for plans. A duel is all I seek”

2 Likes

Ambrose stepped out of the vulture, and swung his hammer through the air.

2 Likes

4728 rushed into the structure to find the ODSTs. “Spartan, an Elite blew right through us, he’s headed for.the schematics…” One said.

“Ambrose, come on!” 4728 called, running down the hallway.

1 Like

“I am heading for no schematics Jrashta’s” Nos called from the darkness “I seek a duel”

2 Likes

Ambrose thundered down the hallway. He stopped in front of Nos, “I wouldn’t mind a little exercise.”

2 Likes

“Let’s get him, Ambrose!” 4728 shouted, opening fire with his DMR.

2 Likes

Nos began to walk out of the darkness when 4728 opened fire “riok jrashta klaka” he said enraged throwing a spider charge in-between the two humans as his shields popped

2 Likes

4728 grabbed Ambrose and dived forward. “We can’t let him get away.” He said.

1 Like

Ambrose threw 4728 off himself. He stood, and kicked the downed commander “Have you no experience with elites and duels.” He spat, shaking slightly.

He began walking towards the direction the charge had come from.

3 Likes

“holy leader, the one you seek is here” Leygallai said quietly into the Comms to Rahk

3 Likes

“I feel that if you’re dueling one, you’re already a goner.” 4728 said. “I’m also not ready to lose in a sword fight.”

@RuthlessSkate94

“Nos, get out of there, there are too many!” Rhak said. “Wait…” He said, turning on his camo and breaking for the door. Soon he arrived beside Nos.

1 Like

“Who said anything about a sword?” Ambrose answered, readying the gravity hammer in his hands “Come out and play!”

2 Likes

Leygallai let out a small growl… “You wish to fight with the weapon of a mindless beast?” He said stepping forward towering over Ambrose “very well klaka. It will be an interesting fight indeed, do not waste my time” the lighting hit the katana on his back perfectly and the metal blade sent out a glare which Deacon saw, he tried really hard to not step up for fear of being hit with the hammer.

Emma kept her DMR aimed straight for Leygallai’s head even though she knew she would probably miss

3 Likes

Ambrose growled in response, and pulled Nos forward violently. He sidestepped and tripped the elite, sending him crashing to the floor.

2 Likes

Nos was flustered for a moment then rolled out of the way and stood up igniting both of his blades “Ah the battle begins! This is exciting indeed”

3 Likes

Rhak Leree started by slicing 4728’s weapon in half. This was the rifle of Anthony, whom was his first loss under his command. He roared and pushed Rhak to the ground, breaking Rhak’s already cracked armor.

1 Like