Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

Emma tried to help 4728 with Rhak but ended up shooting him three times and shooting the floor by Rhak’s head

2 Likes

“This is my favourite part of the job!” Ambrose bellowed, diving forward, and slamming his hammer into the ground at Leygalai’s feet.

2 Likes

“H-Hal… w-when can I I s-s-see battle a-again?” Teku said.

2 Likes

Sarah was curled up in the corner crying.
“Sis…” Samuel attempted to get her to calm down but she gave no response.

2 Likes

Shoya sent a Rain of Oblivion round just past Emma’s head to get her attention. “Let them duel uninterrupted klaka.” She said. “And I ask you to not make me waste any more ammo on your unworthy self.”

1 Like

Nos awkwardly tripped over a human crate trying to get away from the swing, when he landed he kicked the crate to Ambrose and used it as an opportunity to slash at his legs

3 Likes

“We will deploy now. I do believe there is someone we must seek on the surface, but only you and Maul will accompany me.” Hal said.

“There are too many here…” Rhak said, beginning to climb the unfinished building, eventually making his way outside and to the top. Finally, at eight stories up, he stopped, looking down at the Pizza Van. He picked up a fuel canister and tossed it down. He tossed a second down at Emma.

Donkey Kong

“I’m sorry.” Butch said to Sarah and Samuel.

1 Like

Shoya pulled her beam rifle and shot through the first fuel canister on the way down, causing flames to erupt from it. It then exploded, leaving a flaming puddle of fuel on the front of the Pizza Van.

Donkey Kong

1 Like

“No Butch… We are sorry.” Samuel replied in a somber tone.
Sarah took off her helmet and ran and gave Butch a tight hug and cried.

2 Likes

Emma began running after 4728 shooting the barrel in the air with her sniper as she ascended up the 8 story building

2 Likes

Shoya cloaked and began jumping & pulling herself up from unfinished floor to unfinished floor in persuit of Emma.

1 Like

“Yo! Squidface!” Eren yells over the intercom of the Pizza Van MK2. “I’m not done with you yet!”

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

3 Likes

(hold up are you yelling at Leygallai? thats a good way to get both him and Amberose to kill you for interrupting a duel)

Emma continued ascending getting away from Shoya

3 Likes

(Maybe)

2 Likes

Ambrose hit the crate downwards, sending ti crashing to to the ground in front of his legs. He danced backwards as Nos sliced into the box.

OOC: Also, I’m fairly shooting them would be rather difficult, especially for a vulture with a Rhak to deal with…

4 Likes

(also the fact that they are in a building while the vulture is outside, how would it get a clear shot to hit him? and how would he hit Nos without hitting any of his team mates since they are all crowded into the same room. Either way if Erin does anything both Ambrose and Nos would just blow up the vulture then go back to business as usual.)

Nos lunged forward through the melted remains of the crate attempting to stab Ambrose with one of his blades.

4 Likes

OOC: Perhaps if thy where on a higher floor, there could maybe be a shot (It would still be killing two player characters, which you shouldn’t do). However, as it stands, they are fighting on the ground floor. Even if the vulture where to and, it would still be near impossible.

Ambrose sidestepped, narrowly avoiding the blade. He turned, and as the elite passed him, slammed the hammer into Nos’s back

2 Likes

“It’s gonna be alright…” Butch said, slowly returning the hug as he cried.

Rhak Leree kicked one of the barrels so it rolled down the levels toward Emma, and tossed another at the Vulture.

4728 tried to get up but Rhak held him down firmly with his foot.

1 Like

(even if he had a shot on the ground floor almost every character is there, he would be killing at least 2 people along with Nos and Ambrose)

Leygallai’s shields popped as he got hit, he kept his balance and did not fall over as he turned around and backhand slashed Ambrose’s arm.

Emma was thankful that the barrels had been far from her as she shot it with her sniper rifle making it explode and melting a hole in her pathway which she leapt over and continued ascending

4 Likes

Ambrose howled as the blade cut into the flesh of his arm. He growled, and sent out a pulse from his hammer, sending his foe flying backwards.

2 Likes