Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

Storm is tossed around in the heavies Pelican, his mass sending him through the wall, spiraling down to the ground

2 Likes

Deacon is to distraced because he is sad, i think? It’s not clear what is happening because apparently a timeskip happened so he is not sure if he should be sad Emma is dead or be sad Emma is hurt he doesn’t know

2 Likes

“I am ready to move whenever you give the order.” Teku said

2 Likes

OOC that’s up to you, ruthless. Make her hurt so she can still be here, or kill her off screen.

IC: 4728 emerged from the wreckage groggily, Maya had pulled him out. “Thanks.” He said, before a beam rifle put a hole through her head. 4728 crawled to cover and tried to compose himself. Cassandra rushed over as a Wraith shot hit their position, catapulting Cassandra toward him.

“Cassandra!” He roared.

Michael helped Magnus, Storm, and Angela up. “Come on, need, you.” Michael said, barely pulling them.

“We must save the emerald Spartan, the one which we have fought many a time. I believe he may assist us.” Hal said, moving up the rocks to see several heavily armed Brutes.

1 Like

Ambrose got to his feet. One hand stayed at his stomach, and the other pulled the Spartan laser off his back. He stood in the wreckage of the vulture, and began charging a shot, his weapon trained on the wraith.

“Get off me” Angela said, stepping away from Michael.

2 Likes

Storm doesn’t react, his body is limp

2 Likes

“Storm!” Michael coughed. “Storm!” He shouted again. “Stay with Michael!” He shouted again, kneeling with him in his arms.

2 Likes

OOC that death was pretty weak… Ok fine, you win, for now
IC
[Can’t a guy sleep in peace around here?] Storm signs, looking up at Michael

2 Likes

“You scare Michael. D*mn Storm.” He laughed. “Come on, Michael need you all in fight.”

2 Likes

Storm’s body relaxes, in a nonverbal sigh, then he gets up, grabbing his Chaingun

1 Like

A Jiralhanae Chieftain charges forward, wielding a strange purple hammer.

4728 looked over his cover, a shard of Vulture, Cassandra cradled in his arms. “Kill that Brute!” He shouted.

War Chieftain Amutus
20 Posts

(someone can control him)

3 Likes

Deacon was to distracted, dragging Emma out of the pelican and carrying her behind the biggest piece of cover he could find “come on baby, stay with me. Don’t die on me Emma, I need you.”

2 Likes

Ana stumbled out of the wreckage and hid behind cover. “Anyone need help!?”

2 Likes

“Should we do this quietly while they are distracted or should we assault head on?” Teku asked.

2 Likes

“We should show our will to assist. Make your presence known, but be careful in case we are not welcome allies.” Hal said.

4728 weakly fired his DMR at the Brute, which still marched forward with his purple hammer.

2 Likes

Teku nodded, then rose from cover and approached, no weapon drawn.

2 Likes

Ambrose charged and fired, roughly in the direction of Amutus. He growled, and threw down the Spartan laser. The pain in his torso began to fade, drowned out by adrenaline. He swung his hammer through the air, challenging the brute.

2 Likes

Storm stands up, looking at the brute, he adjusts his chaingun, spraying the huge warrior with it
18 posts
Amutus swings his hammer at Ambrose, roaring in annoyance as the chaingun pelts him

2 Likes

Ambrose leaped towards the war chieftain, aiming a strike at its legs.

War Chieftain Amutus.
17 Posts Remain.

3 Likes

Deacon didn’t eat leave Emma’s side but he started firing at the brute with his BR

16 posts

3 Likes