Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

Ambrose used the hammer like cane, and dragged himself towards the transport hog. With the arm that wasn’t completely destroyed, he pulled himself up onto the vehicle.

3 Likes

Devil hoped into the driver side of a Warthog as Angel got into the passenger seat.

“So you think you can cover me this time or do we need to switch?” Devil asked

“Jesus you almost get shot once and you act like I can’t cover you.” Angel reponded pulling his Sniper rifle out. Keeping his DMR close when the sniper ran out of ammo.

“One time I almost got hit in the neck. Boss man we ready?” Devil asked 4728

2 Likes

Ana looked at Ambrose, “let me see your arm. Deacon try to keep the car steady please.”

2 Likes

“Will do Ana” Deacon said climbing in the driver seat

2 Likes

Teku nodded slowly, “B-but… t-the journey is s-s-supposed to to be… salvation.” he said.

2 Likes

“Those aliens really are strong.” Ambrose answered, looking at the horizon. He slowly moved his arm up, feeling the pain around the shattered bones.

2 Likes

“Teku, to keep ourselves alive at this moment, we must forget the journey.” Hal said.

“Let’s not keep them waiting.” 4728 said.

Soon, the Warthogs arrived at the Noble.

“Brutes are breaching the cockpit!” The pilot shouted before his scream ended the communication. The Elephant shortly erupted in green as several banshee bombs struck it.

“Keep the Covenant at bay, and head for the Noble!” 4728 shouted, taking the lead.

“Quit standing around and kill them!” Rhak shouted.

2 Likes

“This will take me a while… And I’ll need more supplies after this. A lot more.” Ana told Ambrose as she was attempting to help him.

3 Likes

Leygallai did as he was told and killed any worthless marines that were in sight.

Deacon kept his Warthog at the back of the line while they drove

2 Likes

Angel took aim with his sniper and fired off, killing two brutes.

2 Likes

Shoya opened fire with her beam rifle, dropping a UNSC Marine near the generators.

1 Like

“The big ones hit real hard” Ambrose commented, keeping his veiw locked somewhere in the distance.

3 Likes

“I can tell…” She began to attempt to put it all in place.

1 Like

“Deacon!” 4728 turned and stopped. “Come on, we have to go!” He shouted.

“Everyone out there, we have to leave. The Covenant are boarding, beginning the startup routine.” The captain reported. Around them, Marines were struck down by Brutes, which ran toward the ship. Hal leapt out, picking a few Brutes off with her Covenant Carbine.

“Dipperman, the Covenant have us surrounded and we’re low on ammo, what can we do?” One of the Spartans of Green Team asked.

“Set a trap. I will hold them off.” Dipperman said, exiting the Bunker and facing Rhak Leree and his men.

“I always knew it’d be a dinosaur…” He whispered. “Time to dip them out.” He added with a weak laugh.

Spartan Dipperman 017
10 Posts

4 Likes

Storm runs forward, mowing down Brutes with the chaingun he’d recollected

2 Likes

Devil began firing his shotgun into any thing that was close to him, as Angel covered him with the DMR.

“Captain where do we go?” Angel asked

2 Likes

Hector stood still as Brutes shot at him, once they stopped and stared to reload and prepare to fire again he began to laugh. “I gave you all a turn now let me take one as well!” With one quick blast the brutes were engulfed in flames while Hector stood there, proud of his work.

Anna finished up on Ambrose’s arm. “It’s not fully functional yet, it’ll be back to normal in a day or two. For now make sure it doesn’t get damaged again.”

2 Likes

“Where is the fun in that” Ambrose said, gritting his teeth and testing out his arm. He grunted and jumped down from the hog. The purple hammer dragged behind him as he began walking towards the brutes.

Angela crouched near the troop hog. She looked at Emma. She sighed, and readied the large rocket launcher she carried “Get ready to drive, I will clear a path.”

2 Likes

“ready” Deacon said taking a deep breath

Leygall uncloaked and fired at the demon with his plasma rifle

We really doing this dipperman fight?
9 posts remaining

2 Likes

Shoya switched her beam rifle for her Rain of Oblivion, and fired a burst upon this…Dipperman, who dared challenge them.

Dipperman
8 posts remaining

1 Like