Halo: Two Hours

Sun’yir’nal extends his hand, “my name’s Sun’yir’nal, yours?”

2 Likes

“Andrew…Andrew Karmyn.” He said shaking it

3 Likes

“Well met Andrew”

4 Likes

He nods, as he looks down the bridge. “Boy, that thing will be falling for awhile.” He chuckled.

4 Likes

“I just find it somewhat repulsing that we finally met alien life, and our first reaction to each other was genocide…” Katrina explained.

3 Likes

“Who cares? They started it we tried being peaceful.”

2 Likes

“Yeah yeah, I know…but it still kinda sucks. Mankind has spent heaven knows how long looking to the stars for life, calculating every possible outcome. And after all of that, we get one big purple slap in the face.”

3 Likes

“And that’s why we responded with hostility, they wanna fight we’ll give them one. Even a losing fight can turn into a win.”

3 Likes

“Oh I’m sure, I’m just a bit disgusted at the whole situation. It’s not that I don’t understand it, I just wish there was a alternative”

3 Likes

“here’s your alternative, drown them in their own blood before they do the same to you” Lorraine said as I suddenly started to care for this. She had been running low on ammo and her armor was dented from flying rubble earlier in the battle, the last two hour had not been kind to her… Her squad had died so she was forced to regroup, fighting across the to find other UNSC forces

4 Likes

“Bingo!” Andrew told her. “That is probably the best awnser ive heard in awhile.”

3 Likes

A corvette silently glided over the city firing blasts of plasma as pods deployed from its underside on the over side of the city, Gerold moved with The squad

2 Likes

“This is Four, foxtrot, six eight, we need immediate assistance!” A cry for help was heard from within the warehouse as pink needles and bolts of plasma sailed over a maze of boxes toward a central control tower.

“Quick, team, down the stairs!” Omar shouted.

3 Likes

Andrew called close behind aiming with his rifle as he was ready to pull the trigger.

2 Likes

Herod kept there six covered as they moved

2 Likes

Omar cautiously navigated his way through the maze of boxes. Alien screams became louder and louder, until he brought his rifle to bear upon a group of Grunts. He opened fire, not daring to risk them turning and charging at him.

3 Likes

Ammon opened fire, quickly turning the Unngoy into alien swiss cheese.

3 Likes

“Come on, Marines!” Omar shouted. Plasma grazed his armor, causing him to sweat. He turned the corner to be knocked on to his a*s by a Jackal’s shield, his Assault Rifle thrown from him. He looked up and saw a Plasma pistol aimed at him. In a desperate maneuver, he crawled for his weapon.

2 Likes

Andrew dropped the Jackal as he ran over to help Omar, feeling a plasma beam fly past his back almost hitting him.

2 Likes

The fire died down, the ODSTs having done most of the work for them. Omar thanked Andrew, and continued forward. Omar patted Ammon on the shoulder. “Good thing we have you guys.” He said, walking up the ramp toward the control tower.

It smelled of congealed blood, and smoke, which stung Omar’s nostrils as he reached the top of the ramp. At the top, he found a Grunt had finally pried an arm off of a Marine grasping at life. His ears were greeted by the sickening crack of shattering bone as the alien proudly and joyfully yielded its prize, Omar only able to watch in utter disgust and terror.

2 Likes