Halo: Two Hours

Omar, as he stepped back, tripped and fell.

“I can’t do this anymore… D*mmit… I can’t!” Omar shouted, crying.

2 Likes

Magnum shot rang out as Andrew killed the Jackals and stepped out taking his helmet off. His black hair cut short as he scratched his beard. “We don’t have a choice Omar.”

2 Likes

“There were women and children in there…” He whispered, shaking it off and taking Andrew’s hand as he got up. “Okay… We… We…” Omar stopped as they heard something running toward them. Omar went for his rifle, but drew his Magnum.

It was just a man with short black hair, wearing a beaten suit. He was holding a child, one who was unconscious.

“Is this the bunker?” He asked, out of breath.

“It’s been compromised.” Omar sighed.

“D*mmit, come on! I have to get my son to safety!” He shouted.

Omar suddenly remembered what the Marine had said earlier that day.

“There’s a ship on the outskirts of the city… We’re heading there, sir.” Omar said.

2 Likes

Lorraine put a hand on Omar’s shoulder “Keep it together, them eating the dead isn’t the worst thing I’ve seen… Be glad it’s just that…”

2 Likes

A wall slowly slid open a large blue/white figure and out and glanced around, it spotted the marines and started to move towards them. It had a raised shotgun “do you have a evac ship?” The figure said as it got closer

2 Likes

“Uhm…who are you?” Ammon asked, patting Katrina on the shoulder as she sobbed at the massacre in front of them.

2 Likes

“Thanks.” Omar nodded at Lorraine. He looked up at the Spartan before them.

“Hello?” He asked. He’d never seen or heard of a Spartan before.

1 Like

“What in the hell is that?” Andrew asked

2 Likes

“Im here to make sure the cole protocol was done in a ONI faculty, my way out was forced to evac. Do you have a way off? ONI would like a backup of there data” the Spartan said lowering his weapon

4 Likes

“What…even are you?” Ammon asked as Katrina continued quietly crying at the sight of the mutilated corpses.

“These people are gone…”

3 Likes

“I don’t trust this right now.” Andrew said giving the Spartan a look

3 Likes

Ammon nodded, glad that someone said what he was thinking.

3 Likes

"Above your pay grade marine the Spartan said “there hostile movement on my motion tracker, we need to move soon”

4 Likes

“so we should trust whatever the hell you are? That doesn’t make sense.”

3 Likes

"Do you have a name? an ID? a callsign? something?

2 Likes

“I have a positive ID on your friend or foe tag, the rest is classified” the Spartan said glancing behind himself

3 Likes

Ammon looked to Omar for his two cents, keeping an eye on the newcomer.

2 Likes

“im surprised the others haven’t heard of ONI’s pet project… Well… this is the failed replacement for the ODST’S” she hissed before clearing her throat “but right now isn’t the time for this” she checked her ammo supply and cracked her neck

3 Likes

“I like to stay away from ONI, for the sake of my own faith in humanity” Katrina replied, composing herself before staring down the newcomer.

2 Likes

The Spartan glanced around again “everyone find cover NOW” he yelled. He ran behind a group of crates and began to crouch, slowly he pulled out his silenced SMG as a pack of grunts began to round a corner, a blue armoured elite walked not to far behind

3 Likes