Halo: Two Hours

“son of a b*tch… your call, do we bolt for the ship or turn and run again?”

2 Likes

“We have to get to that ship… It’s only two Phantoms… I figure we can mount a defense long enough to start the ship.” Omar said.

“I can do that, actually. I used to fly these.” The civilian said.

“Good, when we get there, you do that. We’ll cover you.” Omar nodded

1 Like

“what if he tries to leave us behind?” Lorraine asked Omar in a private comm

2 Likes

“I doubt it. We need each other.” Omar said.

1 Like

The burnt zealot came bolting down the hall rage visible in his eye, he sliced his sword down. The spartan dodged and slamed his elbow into the elites head.
The elite brought his blade back up and thrusted it towarss the Spartan.
It was side stepped again and the spartan lifted up his shotgun and fired it multiple times into the zealots chest blood filling the air as the zealot fell.

The spartan looked back up the hall as the second came and tall one came running both there swords ready.
The first swung at the spartan its blade cutting through the spartans shoulder armour.
The spartan slammed his elbow up into the elites head knocking it back.
The elite turned to the spartan to see a gloved hand reach up tearing its helmet off followed by a fist slamming into its left eye.
The spartan pulled back a bloody armoured glove and saw the elite fall backwards a hand reaching up to its eye a growl of pain.

The spartan looked up to see the tall zealot slamming its fists onto the spartans helmet. The spartan stumbled backwards as he lookes up at the elite.

The tall elite brought out its energy sword and lifted it up, it took a step forward and plunged the blade into the spartans chest.
The elite reached its arm around the spartan and pulled it closer sending the blade deeper. The elite slowly dragged its blade up the human’s body slowly slicing him in two.

The corpse of the spartan fell to the ground in a steaming mess and the tall zealot moved to the window of the door and glared down the hall before slamming its blade into the door in an attempt to cut through.

The tall one deactivated his sword and turned around to see the injured elite standing up.
The elite lowered its hand revealing a destroyed left eye. A red glow illuminated the figure as be nodded to the tall one and they proceded to leave from the hall way they came from

3 Likes

“when the covenant invade, it becomes the law of the jungle…”

2 Likes

“Well, he’ll need Marines for any kind of combat. He has a kid, Lorraine.” Omar said as they reached the landing pad.

“Everyone! Take up defensive positions! We’ll buy as much time as we can for our civilian.” Omar ordered.

1 Like

“all the more reason why he would leave us” Lorraine said "we’re probably dead anyways, so lets make sure to to drown these f*ckers in blood

2 Likes

Ammon and Katrina did as ordered, each keeping their weapons at the ready.

2 Likes

The Phantoms got closer and didn’t drop anything serious, bar a single Elite Minor. Not to say the Jackals and Grunts supporting it wouldn’t be difficult to handle.

Omar raised his weapon, firing bursts at the approaching aliens as they came into range.

2 Likes

Ammon followed Omar’s lead, mowing down several Grunts as Katrina did likewise.

2 Likes

The Jackals proved troublesome, until Omar retrieved a SPNKr and killed most of them with one shot.

1 Like

“Ha ha! Look at all the limbs go flying” she said killing a few grunts, one charged for her and she barely dodged it, then pulled out her knife and stabbed it in the eye before ripping it’s mask off, she grabbed its leg as it howled in pain and threw it towards the other covenant and shot its methane tank, the grunt slammed into an elite with enough force to break it’s shields, then she fired all the remaining ammo she had in her magazine into the elites head

3 Likes

Katrina continued firing from a distance as Ammon leaped out from cover, mowing down several grunts before slamming his empty AR over the head of a jackal. The Covenant solider looked momentarily dazed, before snapping back to reality and grabbing him by the chestplate.

“Ammon! look out!” Katrina exclaimed, shooting the Jackal down.

3 Likes

(Ummmmmm we aren’t Spartans, throwing a grunt like 3 feet is one thing but I doubt we can break their necks)

2 Likes

(Jackals have skinny little bird necks, and you don’t need superhuman strength to break a neck…)

2 Likes

(Ehhhhh idk)

2 Likes

(Literally just twist as hard as you can, people snap necks in real life all the time.)

2 Likes

(But this is the neck of a 6’ alien bird that is almost as strong as an elite)

2 Likes

(and it also has a skinny ‘lil’ birb neck. if it’s that big of a problem I can just edit my post.)

2 Likes