Halo: Two Hours

(I’m just showing my doubt, if its a normal jackal then I guess its squeavers call, but if its a skirmisher which is way tougher, than there’s no way you’d be able to snap it’s neck)

2 Likes

(I assumed that they were just normal Jackals. I just went ahead and edited my post just to air on the side of caution.

3 Likes

(Jackals aren’t as strong as elites tho. So Raptor wins this one, that’s final. So, let’s move along.)

Omar sighed in relief. “Restock on ammo, there’s some crates over here.” He said as they finished off the wave. “How’s the ship?” He commed to the civilian. He got no response, and cursed himself as the reason presented itself. The ship flew over them, shortly disappearing into the afternoon sun.

“D*mmit!” He screamed. More Phantoms were on the way. “Lorraine… I’m sorry.”

2 Likes

She didn’t hear him as she dove behind a crate for cover “what happened?”

2 Likes

“This is how it ends for us? Well I’ll be honest…I think we could have died a better death.” Andrew said

3 Likes

Katrina screamed at the ship thief, cursing and flipping him off as he disappeared. Ammon simply stared forwards at the Covenant forces, a chilling fear creeping over his spine.

We’re dead…we came so far, only to be stabbed in the back for our own common decency…

2 Likes

Jordan just fell onto his knees and sighed.

2 Likes

“We’ll take down as many as we can…” Omar said, holding Lorraine’s hand as the Covenant approached. He’d never gone near a woman in his life.

2 Likes

“Gory, Gory what a hell of a way to die. We ain’t gonna jump no more.” Andrew sung.

2 Likes

“Stow that. Take cover, and prepare for them to attack us.” Omar said. It became abundantly clear that they had just faced a vanguard to the coming storm. A Wraith tank was in the distance, preparing to fire.

“Watch that Wraith, and keep switching cover.” Omar ordered.

2 Likes

Jordan nodded and ran for cover.

3 Likes

Andrew did the same “seriously we might die here! We’re not immortal!”

2 Likes

Omar didn’t reply, not willing to give in to that yet. He had a battle to fight. He watched as the dozens of Grunts approached. Omar opened fire, taking down three in seconds. They were in such quantities that by firing you could not miss.

2 Likes

“This is it PEOPLE! My only regret! I didn’t get rid of my kids fast enough.” Andrew confessed

2 Likes

Omar chuckled, hoping it was sarcasm as the Wraith fired.

2 Likes

Jordan fired off his grenade launcher.

3 Likes

“I’m serious, I wasn’t joking.”

2 Likes

The Wraith struck the ground behind Andrew. It threw him from cover, scorching his corpse and setting the area around the detonation alight with bright, teal blue flame. Andrew’s right arm was missing, as his cover showered the battlefield.

“Andrew!” Omar shouted, taking a direct hit from a plasma pistol. He fell backward as the burns began to take effect, but got back up out of spite. He wouldn’t settle for anything less than 10 kills.

2 Likes

“See? I…Told…you.” He finally died saying his last words.

2 Likes

Omar advanced, taking two more hits from plasma pistols, until a pulsing blue object caught his arm. Omar screamed and ran forward into the enemy, tackling a Jackal as the explosion ripped him apart.

Jordan took hit after hit until he became surrounded by Grunts, and the firing stopped, the Grunts charging at him. He desperately tried fending them off, but there were too many. They ripped him apart mercilessly, beating his corpse with his own grenade launcher.

3 Likes