You got it.

1 Like

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
HYPEHYPEHYPE
OH MY GOD
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

cccc:

2 Likes

I never played the first one, though I heard it was good.

CGI trailer is CGI

2 Likes

The Red team vs. Elites animation in the first one is the greatest thing ever.

4 Likes

so do we know the time period this one takes place in?

Presumably before the event of Halo 2, as Tartarus is still alive.

1 Like

IF it’s Tartarus.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that they showed Team Omega in there with Red Team.
Also Requiescat In Pace Douglas.

Um…

Refresh my memory please.

You know those Unnamed Spartans in Halo Wars?
That’s Team Omega.

But Red Team were the only Spartans on Spirit of Fire. Team Omega never left the planet you met them on.

I can’t remember.
I’m rusty on Halo Wars Lore.

Understandable. I’ve kind of been obsessed with the games’ Lore to theorize when a Main Series cameo would happen.

2 Likes

hmm, Tartarus didn’t have a lightsaber gravity hammer, so I don’t really think that’s him

2 Likes

Somebody draw this!

2 Likes

Technically it’s in that trailer already

1 Like

Actually, Halo Wars is ambiguously canon, due to it involving the flood, among other things (canonically, the flood were first met on Installation 04, so the flood isn’t here). So, Omega Team isn’t canon.

Then that simply means, the Spirit of Fire was lost in space during the first three games. They DID encounter the Flood, but they’re in isolation, a “limbo” of sorts.

1 Like

No, they didn’t. The Spirit of Fire never encountered flood, no matter what the game showed/said.

1 Like

When Professor Ellen Anders was captured by the Arbiter, Spirit of Fire followed the Arbiter’s flagship to a Flood-controlled planet in an unknown system containing a fleet of Forerunner warships. To ensure that the Covenant would not be able to use these warships against humanity, the reactor that powered Spirit of Fire’s Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine was detonated inside the Shield World’s artificial sun. The ship managed to escape the exploding Forerunner installation, but without a functioning slipspace drive, the journey home would take many years, if not decades. Most of the crew entered cryonic sleep at this point, with only a skeleton crew remaining active to run the ship.

On February 10, 2534, Spirit of Fire, previously designated as “missing,” was declared “lost with all hands” by the UNSC. The reason for this change was kept top secret. A memorial service was held for the people aboard the vessel, but many of the crew’s family members chose not to attend, holding out hope that their loved ones are still alive. Various theories circulated throughout the UNSC as to the ship’s actual fate, ranging from being lost during a covert mission for ONI, destroyed in orbit over Arcadia, defecting to Insurrectionist forces, or being stranded in space. When Mary Cutter, wife of Captain Cutter, was asked about the defection theory, she physically assaulted the reporter.

After the Human-Covenant War, Spirit of Fire, along with the numerous other ships lost in the course of the war, was given an honor at the dedication of the Living Monument.

In 2558, UNSC Infinity was dispatched to rescue the long lost ship behind enemy lines after it was discovered and was being threatened by Vata 'Gajat when it arrived into Covenant Remnant-controlled territory. However, this was actually a trap laid by Daniel Clayton for Admiral Terrence Hood. The ship was not there.

3 Likes