Halo Wars 2

So happy to see Vultures and Grizzlies again, my favorite though is the Pelican in it’s former boxier glory. The Grizzlies apparently have some kind of artillery launcher in the first pic. Very concerning though in terms of Flood and Forerunners being playable. I’m also concerned about the Covenant. Sure, I bet they have a larger arsenal… But there’s only the six legged walker and the Locust in terms of vehicles, though in another pic I saw a destroyed Wraith, but it’s Halo, why wouldn’t they have a Wraith. The flying vehicle in the second picture… It has to be Forerunner. Not Brute enough to be Covenant.

2 Likes

Why didn’t I realize this sooner. The Kodiak can be seen in the 4th picture.

2 Likes

I feel it’s covanent and i would like to point out that theres both elites and brutes and ghosts and choppers.

Thinking about it the flying vehicle could be similar to the sentinels in the first game were you needed to be near a forruner factorys

1 Like

I’ve got a theory for it now. The flying vehicle and the six legged one are the same. They transform into one another. The open portion gets covered like a convertible car in the air transformation.

I really hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Just a wait a few more days

1 Like

Boys, we got the Halo Wars 2 E3 Trailer and Halo Wars 2 Multiplayer Beta Trailer!

4 Likes

So the new faction is called The Banished sounds like someone who didn’t follow cortana would be called

3 Likes

I thought it would be a group of heretics or traitors to the covenant. but your idea also works.

3 Likes

I’m downloading the beta now, this looks gr8

2 Likes

I would love to play it, but I lack a Xbox one…so RIP.

(But I do have Windows ten…so there may be hope.)

1 Like

Played the Beta, and I have some minor issues with it. The absence of the “Enemy Engagement” really causes me to suffer because I need someone holding my hand throughout the experience. The matches I played were quite buggy, the units had no animation sometimes. I’m conflicted on the combat, I haven’t quite mastered it yet.

That brings me to another point. I wish the beta had a single player skirmish, just to hone my skills. The tutorial is great, but I want to play around a bit before getting out there.

How about the Season Pass and monthly updates to campaign? I really want some new factions, not really sure about just having the same old Covenant vs. UNSC, as fun as that still is. The added campaigns have me skeptical, but I think they can’t be that bad.

Also, the new Pelican that drops the base onto the field… Is that the Condor from Nightfall?

2 Likes

Looks like it

Edit: so i found this

and @RaptorTalon sounds like your idea was on the right track if there not misleading us.

Embeded video directly -legomaster

3 Likes

I love that trailer, one of my favorite Halo cinematic pieces ever. I only wish the game was more like a traditional Halo game, or a movie, because I am not too big of a fan of the game style. But whatever, I can have my fun, Halo wars junkies can have theirs.

3 Likes

Day Two.

RUSH A

On a serious note, I’ve found Cutter to be superior to Atriox because I’ve begun mixing and matching different army selections(Cutter Air with Infantry support, Atriox vehicles with air support, and so on) and Cutter’s infantry is pretty solid in the only mode available, Domination. Marines and Snipers do the trick with the occaisonal Cyclops for anti-vehicle. The Marines can deal with vehicles once they have been upgraded to have grenades, I usually focus on enemy tanks and work my way into their infantry support. Snipers are also incredibly useful, and their availability is perfect. They shred infantry assaults from long range, helping me a lot in Domination. Protip, do not use Hellbringers over Snipers and remember Marines seem to be the only infantry able to target air units.

When are we getting a Stanchion Sniper Rifle REQ card?

Wars 2 is the first Halo game I’m excited for since Reach

1 Like

Neat BTS. The Wars 2 trailer is absolutely beautiful. Blur is phenomenal when it comes to Halo cinematics. Also, am I the only one who finds the new Banshee name more then a bit amusing?

5 Likes

“Captain something has happened”

3 Likes

Neat trailer. I don’t like it nearly as much as the other one, but whatever.

3 Likes

It didn’t feel quite as epic as the first trailer, but it’s got some really neat tidbits. Serina’s still alive/active?

2 Likes

Im not sure i mean the only part see was in was that opening so i doubt shes alive. But we will have to wait and see.

2 Likes