Hardcore Nerds

oh and as of today, I have 3 different copies of Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts.

1 Like

About 20 from gen one, and seven from gen 2, though I haven’t started the trend for gen 2 yet.

1 Like

I’m taking a class called Computer Hardware and Software for fun, and it is a college class. In a year, I will be a certified PC technician

1 Like

I learned both Dovahzu’ul and Mando’a.

I can also list the names of over 90 comicbook characters, in both DC and MARVEL.

I’v also met GregF in real life

6 Likes

I play a game on my calculator where I try to type in an equation to get the number 1, then the number 2, then the number 3, etc. The catch is that I can only use 0’s, 1’s, and 2’s. Oh, and I can only use one line on my calculator (16 digit places). I’m currently up to 40,000.

Here’s an example of what I use

12222(1+2)+1212
That gives 37,878.

3 Likes

Yup.

For me, only Bionicle. Maybe MLP:FiM, but that’s a big maybe.

So true, m8.

Yee.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…

Hey!

My peers come to me for help.

I wear glasses.

I wear a button-down ■■■■■ almost every day. Today, I even am wearing a tie!

I know more about LEGO then my dad.

When I’m bored, I may listen to Gravity Hurts. I may or may not also have memorized the lyrics for it.

When I type “bi” in my search, the first thing that comes up is BioSector01.

More may or may not come.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! …Me too…

I watch Stargate with my parents. 8D

3 Likes

I have movie nights where we watch all the cutscenes of a video game

5 Likes

^this^

this is amazing

2 Likes

watched mass effect 2 in movie form one time, good lord that one was long, but awesome

2 Likes

I should try that sometime. I tried to get my mom to do a “backseat run” (I play, she makes choices) of the first one but she wasn’t really into it.

1 Like

well dude, Mass Effect is a 20+ hour game XD

2 Likes

Hmmmm, let’s see-

I have over 1323 hours on Civilization 5

I look up history FOR FUN

I regularly end TEACHING MY HISTORY TEACHER HISTORY

I try to memorize BIONICLE and Elder Scrolls lore

I look up history in class, becuase I already know what they’re teaching

I can catch all the references in ERB (except for the ones in Bruce Banner vs. Bruce Jenner, I don’t know crap about super heroes/ pop culture/ celebrities/ sports.)

May I ask what this is?

Lol, just figured it out.

1 Like

I introduced my WWII teacher to Sabaton, does that count?

Uh, I guess? I don’t know what Sabaton is…

Wellsince you enjoy history, listen and tell me what event this is about

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a cool band. The song is about Nazi Germany’s failed invasion of Russia, And how the Russians beat back the Germans at Kursk and drove them back into Germany, eventually taking Berlin and toppling the Reich .

1 Like

If you also want to hear about Audie Murphy, the Russia’s 588th Night Bomber Regiment, or Walther Wenck’s operation at the Battle of Berlin, look up “To Hell and Back”, “Night Witches”, and “Hearts of Iron”.

1 Like