Hardcore Nerds

Meh, after years and years of stepping on legos, falling on legos, and once doing a handstand on them, I think i could sleep on them.

2 Likes

I never deliberately sleep on my Lego. Sometimes it falls off my shelf and into my bed while Iā€™m taking photos of MOCs, and I donā€™t notice til later; and once in a while I fall asleep when MOCing late at night.

3 Likes

cough Dread Titan Galaxus cough

1 Like

Now THAT was a fun one to clean up.

1 Like

That was one of the first posts on your Flickr I saw =P

Just the title was enough to make me laugh for a good minute straight XD

i know everything there is to know about star wars

What are the Iron Knights?

What is the name of the planet Lightsaber crystals are found on?

What was the pre-clone wars conflict involving the Dark Reaper?

Who was Ulic Qel-Droma?

I mean, yeah, you could google all these and Iā€™d be none the wiser, but saying something like that, like what you said, is kind of a big claim, considering how much other media and EU stuff there is out there.

Itā€™s why I also donā€™t believe anyone in this topic who claims to know everything or who claims the be an expert on Transformers.

2 Likes

ill admit, it was a bit of an exaggeration.

Iron Knights were force-sensitive beings called Shards and they required a mechanical body in order to really interact with the world so they looked like droids. Their master was Master Aqinos.

Ilum, but mostly for Adegan crystals. Sith crystals are synthesized, and I do believe that there are some very rare crystals that can be found on other planets, so you really should specify next time. =P

The Great Sith War. It was created during the Great Hyperspace War, but then lost. It was rediscovered by Exar Kun on Yavin 4. The last battle it was in was the Battle of Thule, where after it was disabled, the Force Harvester was hidden on Raxus Prime until it was found by Dooku and Cydon Pax.

Ulic Qel-Droma. Personally, I really hated this guy, as he was first a Jedi, then a warlord, then a Sith, for no real reason other than playing the pissy little student trying to exact revenge. Seriously dude, learn a lesson or two from Obi-wan.

You were saying Nyran?

1 Like

That right there was what I was saying.

But nah, I believe you. Those were just what came off the top of my head, as Iā€™m not hardcore either.

Sorry for being a filthy casual.

1 Like

The power of Google is a dark and mysterious force. Many have fallen down itā€™s path but I have never submitted myself to its awesome.

Also, I donā€™t blame you for being a filthy casual, thereā€™s just too much stuff in the EU. It takes years just to begin to learn everything. (I actually did have to look up who Dookuā€™s mercenary was that he made go look for the Force Harvester, Iā€™ll give you that.)

1 Like

Last week 10+ of my friends had a 2 day marathon of all 3 LOTR, then the 2 Hobbit movies currently out. All extended edition, so it took about 17 hours. RIGHT AFTER that, we set up 6 tvā€™s, each playing one of the movies (all playing at the same time) plus an extra TV for smash.

4 Likes

I go to a nerd school

I have two computers

Iā€™m an Apple Fanatic

I play Minecraft every weekend for 4 hours on friday and saturday, not combined.

I download web browsers for fun

Mo tolerates me

what does this even mean

3 Likes

Nail edit.

I get a sick sort of pleasure of pointing things out like this.

5 Likes

My school has STEM in the name.
Yā€™know, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.

We have a BEST robotics team, a FIRST robotics team, a FLL team, etc.

That just screams nerds and geeks come here.

My school also has a robotics team.
And a League of Legends club, for god knows what reason.

Additionally I know plenty of non-ā€œnerdsā€ who greatly enjoy and excel in math, science, engineering, etc.

3 Likes

I recently got to help my Math Teacher out with a math problem.

I read parts 1-5 of JoJo in a day.

Thatā€™s about 60 of 113 volumes, about 200 pages each.

And I still had time to get halfway through Saint Seiya (73 episodes) and catch up on Log Horizon.

I also recite the quadratic formula when Iā€™m bored.

-b plus or minus the square root of b squared - 4ac over 2a