Harry Potter

Wonder what this will cover;
http://www.harrypottertheplaylondon.com/

3 Likes

Uhhhhh… Hi there. Harry Potter seems freaking awesome from everything I’ve heard over the years. But my parents won’t let me read the books because of all the awesome magic and stuff…so…yeah.

Kudos to anyone else who has the same problem as me.:zap:

P.S. The theme music to the movies can stay in my head for days at a time. And yes, I like listening to soundtracks.

2 Likes

My parents didn’t let me read the books/watch the movies until I was 15. XD Trust me, whenever you can read them, it’ll be worth the wait!

3 Likes

That’s… I really cannot imagine that.

First chance you get, read the books.
Or watch the movies.
Just experience it.

2 Likes

Yes sir! That’ll be when I move out and go to college. Let’s see… that’s gonna be 2020. So guys, I ONLY have 4 more years to go!

It’s okay though. I’m patient. I can wait.

2 Likes

You were allowed to watch LoTR, but not Harry Potter?

Or are you just a dank memer who likes to confuse poor old Bio?
/s

2 Likes

I read LOTR, read The Hobbit, saw all three Hobbit movies in theaters with my family. I haven’t seen the LOTR movies yet, but that’s just because I haven’t gotten around to it.

I know, it doesn’t make any sense. This is fine, but add wands and it’s not.
WHUT???

1 Like

Maybe you’re parents are like the Dursleys
aka maybe you’re a wizard @MataNuiNuva

2 Likes

Wha…

That is literally one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Thank you. I hold that in very high regard.

4 Likes

So I just went to see Finding Dory in Imax and was watching the trailers, when all the sudden the Harry Potter theme started to play and i started to freak out! It was the trailer of fantastic beasts and when I got out it was all I had on my mind! So when I got home from the theater I started to watch all the Harry Potter films and oh my goodness, The nostalgia :cry: I honestly think I have more nostalgia for this than Star Wars! I remember watching the first one with my mom back in London and I was amazed and then of course I went on to read all of the books and loved them as well! Here is the list of my personal favorites from Worst to Best.

8.Prisoner Of Azkaban
7.Part one of Deathly Hallows
6.Half Blood Prince
5. Order of the Phoenix
4.Sorcerer’s Stone (I could of sworn it was called Philosophers stone :confounded: any help?)
3.Goblet of Fire
2.Deathly Hollows part 2
1.Chamber of secrets

2 Likes

The English version was originally Philosopher’s Stone, but Scholastic publishing changed it to Sorcerer’s Stone for the U.S.

3 Likes

Always good to see someone who appreciates the 1st two movies and doesn’t think PoA is the greatest thing since sliced bread. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

So I just took the quiz that tells you what Hogwarts house you go in and I got Hufflepuff :blush:

Anyway here is the link, MagicQuizLink :wink:
Which house did you get?

1 Like

I got Slytherin. @_@ I usually get Ravenclaw or Gryffindor on these tests, so I’m a bit suspicious of that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yup, I got Slytherin as well, which I find a bit weird

1 Like

I got Slytherin as well

2 Likes

I got Ravenclaw. Definitely a good fit, but don’t we all want Gryffindor? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me when I took the potter more quiz, I got Slytherin but I took other tests before and I got Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. This one gave me Gryffindor.

1 Like

Here’s another quiz that might be a little more accurate:
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

I pretty much tied between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, as usual. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hmph,Ravenclaw.
Odd,considering I got Hufflepuff in Pottermore.

1 Like