Hautaka's Seattle Trip

Seattle. City of millenials and big as heck buildings. I will update this all throughout the week. This is my hotel room.

8 Likes

Cool man. What are you gonna do there?

Well we’re pretty much within walking distance of most of the cool stuff. We’re like three blocks away from the Space Needle!
On Wednesday we’re going to see a concert with Rancid and Dropkick Murphy’s!

4 Likes

Say hello to Leif for me while you’re there

You mean Lars?

I don’t know any lars. Unless you mean the one from star wars

Ok well I don’t know a Leif.

Sounds fun. I’ve never been to Seattle myself, so it’s interesting to see all the things you can do. Hope you have a good time.

Check mate? Have fun!

I went to an Indian restaurant called Roli’s (I’m pretty sure). I can’t give any images right now of the food because I can’t choose from saved images on my phone. I will provide images eventually.
I had the Rack of Lamb and it was probably one of the best things I have ever eaten.

Edit:

4 Likes

What are you doing in my swamp! /s

3 Likes

I just so happen to also live in seattle

1 Like

6 Likes

Nice trip! But honestly, I don’t get the appeal of a big city, especially when there’s not much history in it.

2 Likes

Today we want to the Museum of Pop Culture. I would give pictures but my phone only allows me to take images when I make a post. I got this from the gift shop:

Edit
After that, we went to the Grecian corner for lunch. We walked around for a bit and dropped mom off at home. Dad and I started looking at some game stores then we went to an arcade called Gameworks. My favorite was the Initial D3 arcade. You sat in a pod and it moved around as you raced. At some point I heard the Evangelion theme and flipped out. We got back home and I read some of The Jedi Doth Return. We just ate at a burger place called ■■■■’s and it tasted kind of bland. So that’s that.

Edit 2
Geez TTV it’s a name. Fine. I’ll spell the name in a column so you guys understand.
D
i
c
k
's

Edit 3, Tuesday.
Today we went on the monorail and went to Pike’s Pub restaurant. Before then, we went to some hat shops. Finally, we went through a mall and got some stuff. Here is everything:

4 Likes

That’s fantastic that you’re in Seattle, man! I grew up there, and my family still lives up there. I was going to recommend that you check out the MoPop, but it looks as though you already did that. Make sure to see the Fremont Troll, Pike’s Place, and maybe the Underground with the time that you have left; they’re worth every second. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re having fun. I’ve visited Seattle a couple of times, not in a couple years tho.

2 Likes

I am going on the underground tour.
I have a video of me reviewing the snacks on YouTube. Tomorrow’s the concert!

Also guys. Here is a bit of advice.
Don’t walk around Seattle at night. A super angry dude was running around. He was charging straight towards me and my dad but he luckily ran right past. Later, there was a drunk or high couple very aggressively yelling at each other.

It was pretty heckin’ scary.

Edit:
Unfortunately we aren’t going on the underground tour.

Edit 2: So we just got back from From Boston to Berkeley. It was pretty rad. Unfortunately, boots on boots on shoes on boots all crushed my poor feet. So now I am lying in bed with shirts and ice around my ankles.

3 Likes