Have you ever seen anyone outside of the boards?

I recently friended @Shadezy on Steam.

I also sent a friend request to @Political_Slime, but he hasn’t excepted. :confused:

2 Likes

Same.

what the heck, slum

3 Likes

okay

so to explain

i have LITERALLY not been on Steam in the past 6 months

like, not once

at all

6 Likes

I look in the mirror a lot.

21 Likes

This may seem off-topic, but tomorrow I’ll be flying to London and was wondering if there are any Englishmen here. I’d like to meet some locals.

3 Likes

I know a few people who are on other sites than the boards. Never met anyone else on the boards in real life i believe

And missed it… dang it ><

3 Likes

But here’s the thing: you didn’t. I’m still here 'til Saturday. I’ll PM you my phone number so we can actually find each other. :wink:

1 Like

@Tab
Unfortunately last week i started doing a work experience that’s 9-5 and this along with a friends birthday means I’m rather booked. Though it did sound like a fun idea, hopefully you can come back to London another time?

1 Like

Call me the Terminator 'cause I’ll be back.

6 Likes

I’ve seen some people commenting on Transformers videos and such. I think I’ve seen Booster_Gold and someone else comment on a Bionicle related video.

3 Likes

I remember watching a video called “There is no need to be upset” and when looking at the comments I happened to find @StudentScissors.

5 Likes

I look in the comments for TTV and I see @TeslaEffect there, @Chronicler, and several others. But that is kind of a given. Ironiclally I have never posted a comment on a TTv video, I don’t think so anyway

3 Likes

Alos i know Pot8o on flickr

1 Like

I saw Meso in The TFW Boards in their BIONICLE Thread.

2 Likes

I saw @Middlefingerstudios comment on an Achievement Hunter video.

2 Likes

Derp, I was mentioned, good light or bad? And why?

1 Like

It was just an observation about where I have seen you

1 Like

@Toa_BionicleFactory and I are on the same YT channel; @Veneras, @ToaKalsi1 / @ToaKalsi (not sure which one is him), BionicleFactory (again), and one other member on here are a part of an RPG that we started elsewhere, moved here, and then died after a couple hundred posts. The original one is still going. Kinda.

3 Likes

Somebody also found me on a League of Legends Patch Rundown video, this world is so small (or should I say this community is so small and have often the same likes).

1 Like

Oh, I’ve seen Mesonak, Eljay, Viper, Venom, IllustriousVar, TakumaNuva, and Kahi in this one podcast called TTV.

9 Likes