Have you ever spoken with a celebrity?

I’m met LCPs Nathan Sawaya and Adam Reed Tucker before.

1 Like

Does any of the cast of Power Rangers or Ninjago count? Cause I’ve spoken to them a few times

I’ve spoken with quite a few well known jazz musicians, probably the most famous would have been Michael League from Snarky Puppy or maybe John Etheridge. Also Misha Mansoor from Periphery and Janick Gers from Iron Maiden.

that’s the joke

8 Likes

So far, I’ve met the following.

Steve Jobs: Picture pending, but I did live in the same city and got a picture taking with him while trick or treating on October 31st, 2004.

Guy Fieri: A signing he was doing in like… 2007, I wanna say.

Dee Bradley Baker: Salt Lake Comic Con 2015.

And while he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, I did meet Kevin Hinkle at BrickFair VA 2016. Awesome guy.

4 Likes

If you count those, I met the mayor of my city, and half of the province parlament members last year.

1 Like

I talked to Michael Tait and got the autographs of all the Newsboys at one of their concerts.

I’ve talked to Joel from For King and Country several times, and caught a SnapBack hat he threw to the crowd at a concert. I got it signed later.

2 Likes

This one popular former rugby coach spoke at a church thing.

yay.

1 Like

Kane Hodder (Jason, Friday the 13th) almost choked me out for a picture. Worth it.

Also, Anthony Head (the Repo Man in Repo! The Genetic Opera), and Cory Feldman (Lost Boys).

And the director of Rubber.

my dad met Anderson Cooper and Alec Baldwin When he was a limo driver.

I once spoke with this famous singer in first grade (and our class actually sang and performed with him and his group, that was fun).

I once spoke with myself, as I am a celebrity, albeit not a very well known one.

I also talked to :gregf: once, but that was through the Lego Message Boards, so I dunno is that counts.

That’s a contradiction.

The literal definition of a celebrity requires notoriety.

1 Like

When I was a kid I once met Pikku G, a popular rapper in Finland at the time and nowadays a music producer. Apparently my dad had given him a lift a few times, getting familiar with him.

my class met one of the hosts of the Swedish Childrens program Bolibompa in 5th grade. if i remember correctly so was it either Nassim Al Fakir or Yankho Kamwendo. I was also one of the scouts at last years Royal christmas Church service. so i can say i met the Swedish Royal family though we didn’t Exchange any Words so that doesn’t really count

Well then I suppose I’ve set a record. :stuck_out_tongue:

I spoke to Christopher Lloyd/ Doc Brown from Back to the Future and he was rather nice to talk to

3 Likes

Is it bad I care so much more about Dee Bradley Baker over Steve Jobs?
Because I do.

2 Likes

Just saying, I think it’s pretty sad that you’d have to link that (So I’ll pray to Google that that’s just in case)

Interestingly enough, if you play that movie backwards it’s wonderful story about a man who revives people with his machete

I don’t go anywhere where I could meet celebrities tbh. So I’ll let you know when I do something exciting

2 Likes

I’ve talked to one of the cheerleaders at a Cleveland cavaliers basketball game and then I got a peek at lebron. And then one time I had a sub teacher at school and apparently he used to be a celebrity

1 Like

Saaaayyyymee…

1 Like