Have you ever spoken with a celebrity?

I talked to Donald Trump.

4 Likes

Key word being apparently

Last year I got to meet Jessica Nigri at a local anime convention up here in Alaska. Really got me motivated to try cosplaying this year.

1 Like

No you didn’t.

1 Like

the correct way of calling @Poto_The_Potato out is asking for proof, sir, not making an absolute statement.

5 Likes

Well alrighty,
@Poto_The_Potato May I please inquire you of proof?

Maybe he offended him or just said something not offense on Twitter and he blocked him. That counts as communication, right?

2 Likes

Spoke with Brett Dalton (Agents of Shield) at a Comicon, Spoke with Johnathan Vann (Thrawn) the next year. Met some other celebrities who’s names escape me at Comicon. Oh, and how the heck did you get in contact with that actress.

I met Mike Pence twice when he was governor, even though he isn’t technically a celebrity.

The majority of the people here aren’t going to know who this is, but I met Bob Dutko a while back.

He’s a celebrity for us buddy.

1 Like

I met tony dungee when I was little. I got a pic with him and he let me try on his super bowl ring.

A couple of years ago I got to meet and get a signature from Stephen Schwartz. He’s the composer who wrote the musicals Wicked, Pippin, and Godspell, along with being the lyricist/composer for Prince of Egypt, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Pocahontas.