Have you seen this?

Actually, no, considering that Brickonicle isn’t being passed as an official, licensed, product, but rather just a imaging of what can be.

3 Likes

No LEGO employees, that includes Greg, are involved with Brickonicle. It’s simply a fanfiction which is entirely legal as long as no books, sets etc. are produced under the LEGO brand or the brand of it’s IPs.

5 Likes

This is pretty cool Greg!
I imagine the dinsaurs being like this

This is not a bad idea for a bionicle film though, it would probably end up leading into the 2010 bionicle serials very well

I imagine the whole skrall armor thing was the story excuse for whatever that year’s sets would have looked like.
would 2010’s sets have used CCBS if the line was never cancelled?

1 Like

No idea. They had not started designing 2010 sets yet when we found out the line was cancelled.

20 Likes

Were the “Shape shifting mechanicals” mentioned here meant to be Baterra?
The description fits but I don’t think they were ever described as having fire powers.

2 Likes

Yep, they are the Batterra. And I think their “fire” powers would have been their energy weapons, similar to the shields on the Bohrok. Alternatively, they could be placeholder weapons like the launchers in The Legend Reborn, using fire effects instead of the Thornax ammo used in sets.

1 Like

do you have a source for this or are you just assuming like I am

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m just assuming, although the quote from the Skrall about them being “creatures that drove the Skrall from their land” fits the comic about the Skrall and Baterra. That comic had the Baterra drive the Skrall off of a snow-filled area similar to what’s described in the movie script here, and and has Tuma say simething similar during the comic.

2 Likes

huh, I feel a bit silly now for not reading forward slightly more

2 Likes