Havocstone the Harbinger

Havocstone the Harbinger! I bought some of the new CCBS shells in dark brown that come in the new Star Wars figures. The chest piece is from Chewbacca. The upper legs are from TLJ Ray. At least I think that’s what sets they came in, but correct me if I’m wrong.

So then I thought, what’s the most interesting color to pair with brown? I would have loved to have done purple, but I don’t think they make any masks in purple do they? So instead this guy ended up with yellow.

I also wanted to give the plain brown pieces some detailing. For that I used some Ninjago stickers on the chest and thighs. Looks much better than my previous attempts to the paint details.

Also the previous owner of the mask must have stepped on it or something. Because it’s bent and slightly cracked on the one side. For fun I added another Ninjago sticker that has some battle scars on it.

Mega Mighty Axe

Unarmed

Cracked Hau

Back

Prisma

42 Likes

Great work here! I really love the use of the dark brown. Is the Hau actually cracked?

Thanks.

It is cracked. It’s hard to see in the pictures because the light is so bright. But you know how when plastic bends and just before it snaps, it starts to turn white at the break point? Well that’s what’s happening here. You can kind of see it starting to happen along the jawline of the mask too.

1 Like

As usual this MOC looks awesome. There isn’t much more I can say, it just looks awesome.

1 Like

I love the colors, the brown works very well with the yellow, surprisingly. The decaling is my favorite part, for sure. If there is one thing that bothers me, it is the yellow liftarms on the brown feet. The thigh gap is expected, but still doesn’t look great.

The thigh armor is from Scarif Trooper, in case you wondering. :wink:

1 Like

Geese. Wish I could do something so… detailed!

1 Like

I really like the color scheme for this guy. I also like the fact that you managed to incorporate the cracked mask into the build with the sticker, as I definitely feel it gives him a bit more character. Overall, great job

3 Likes

The arms look a bit skinny to me, but I love the rest of this MOC.

1 Like