Help me make an alien MOC! Round Two

How about an alien Knight, which is a centaur, except with crab parts rather than horse parts?

yeah idk random suggestion

2 Likes

Sorry but:

Do you want to make another, valid suggestion?

Oh RIP, NVM then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What does NVM stand for?

Never mind.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

How 'bout a creature that lives in an environment consisting of floating islands? (this was obviously inspired by some of the G3 concept art stuffs).

Also, are we allowed to submit more than one idea?

1 Like

Maximal two.

1 Like

Very well, then for my second suggestion I would like to see a creature which resides in an environment filled with giant ice spikes, much like @Oomatu’s art here:

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you for your participation. Shall I notify you when the MOC is finished?

1 Like

Yeah, sure.

1 Like

Suggestion No.1: Lives where rocks fall, so a hard shell cough armor cough helps

Suggestion No.2: lives on a planet where gravity is very strong.

Have fun!!!

2 Likes

what if it was genetically engineered?

1 Like

How about it lives in a shallow ocean?

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu , @Omega_Tahu: Thank you for participating.

1 Like
  1. A metropolis bustling with business, forcing the inhabitants to step up to a level of class and dignity in an aristocratic manner.

2. A post-apocalyptic wasteland where the only thing that grows which is edible are mangosteens.

2 Likes

Thank you for participating.

1. small pack living predator living in very dense and tall vegetation on a planet with lower gravity than on Earth.

2. water world completely submerged beneath multiple kilometer deep water.

1 Like

Thank you for your participation.

A creature that lives on top of a really big creature. And it uses a spring tail to jump around.