Hero Factory Headcanons

Moooooore than likely not, though, since 3.0 came out in 2011 and Chima came out in 2013, but you can go on thinking that, if you’d like lol :stuck_out_tongue:

(also it’s Laval. Lion-O is from ThunderCats)

1 Like

Ah, I used Lion-o as a placeholder for Laval.

My headcanon- Mr Makuro didn’t think up the idea for HF right away, he went about trying to protect a city himself a la vigilante style, ninja swords and gadgets and all that (it’s the guy’s look. slap a sword in that hand and I wouldn’t put it past him), then realizes one bot (or even a small team) can’t defend everyone. Being a tech genius too, creates HF idea, years later, rolls out Heroes to perform the tasks he could only dream of.

Also hc- Meltdown used to work as a bio-hazard disposal worker, enthusiastic about his work. claws built to latch onto specialized canisters, tentacle designed initially to handle nuclear waste?
Eventually gets into accident working, neural net is messed up from said accident, and goes on rampage, eventually becoming what we saw in the show.
Gains ‘Stewie Griffin’ voice after accident :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My personal headcanon for the end of HF goes a little something like this.
Mr. Makuro realizes that Hero Factory is the only real problem, that as long there are heroes, villains will challenge them snd that fake Anti Heroes created by Von Nebula have infected the ranks of the HF to deep to ever undo. He decides to detonate the Hero Factory after calling all the heroes back for a urgent announcement. The quaza accelerates the explosion and decimated the planet. Only one Hero Survives, under the name of Vielfrab Gimli, part of the recon team. He is them forced to live alone on the planet, his only companion a bodyless AI.

1 Like

I have my own similar headcannon. I mean how else could you explain the Ancient hero 2.0 chestplate on Quatros when the design is faily new.
My theory is that mr. Makuro was trying to bring back the first hero factory but had to start from scratch to discover the correct tecnology, also, why does it seem like only the hero factory has quaza. And what is the deal with anti quaza?

1 Like

well, that might just be an old design that they went back to, :confused:

2 Likes

Perhaps Makuro was reverse-engineering lost tech from the old inhabtonts of Quatros?

~W12~

1 Like

I think IFB would’ve led to people to rebel against the factory and they’d go into hiding, but when there’s a threat, they come out to redeem themselves

1 Like

A bit farfetched, but I kind of have a little theory that the Beasts from Ivasion from Below are actually the Brains from Brain Attack.
Main reason why is because of how Brain Attack ended with the Brains loud img underground. We don’t know how much time has passed between both Brain Attack and IFB (maybe a couple months) but I like the idea that their evolution was sped up due to circumstances, namely survival.
Not too much evidence behind this, but it’s the thought that counts.

2 Likes

Interesting. Not sure if they could’ve evolved though. Maybe the brains were involved in the beasts’ sudden aggression

1 Like

I see a lot of references ion this thread to “Dark Maker”. Is that the guy making the brains, or the Villain Factory? I always thought that the guy behind Villain Factory was the red-armored from the end of the final book. Also, it seems logical for it to be super-futuristic Spherus Magna, and that the ancient people from Doom Box are the last Great Beings. Or maybe Makuro was a great being?