Hero Factory Mafia III: Counterattack

I’ll be Lucius Rey :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Waiting is starting to get reeeeeeeeeally hard y’all.

2 Likes

With CGL, you’d better get used to it. :grinning:

9 Likes

When does it start?

2 Likes

Whenever CGL gets off work and logs on.

2 Likes

So cause someone has to hold you to this I guess I will.

You were in the PM for at least 3 hrs doing nothing earlier today.

And its not like you were working then cause you have the night ■■■■■.

What gives?

[spoiler]Also for anyone wondering the PM has nothing to with mafia.

I’m not that dumb XD[/spoiler]

6 Likes

Not even in this.

But it’s popcorn time.

9 Likes

I brought popcorn, chicken, and popcorn chicken. Let us observe!
My name’s Slime and my power is enhanced oversight.

10 Likes

So, you have enhanced enhanced vision?

2 Likes

that’s a stupid name

10 Likes

Nothing.

4 Likes

Green. you’re being unnecessarily harsh. Things will happen when they happen.

On the other hand, @ColdGoldLazarus, you do have a responsibility as the GM to host the game. If things are moving too slowly, you’re going to lose people’s attention.

9 Likes

Dude,

Kapura’d xD

6 Likes

It was supposed to be a joke.

Sorry if it came off as harsh.

3 Likes

Sorry about the delay. So much for me being more reliable this time. :sweat_smile:

Night 1: Wander No More

Sonic Whip, The Horror Of The Future, was one of the last to arrive. The invitation, sent to each of the villains anonymously, had contained directions to the meeting place, which turned out to be an abandoned drilling rig on the far side of a remote asteroid.

Surrounding the eerily-lit structure was a numerous amount of small shuttlecraft and transports used by the other villains. Sonic Whip landed among them and stepped out, heading directly for the entrance.

He didn’t notice in time when his own shuttle suddenly rose up behind him, or the shadowed figure standing beneath it. He did hear the creaking, though, spinning around and lashing out - but the whip only succeeded in cutting off the nosecone, leaving the main bulk of the craft to fall down towards him inexorably.

Sonic Whip ( @Ranaki_Pakewa ), Normal Villain, Killed by Mafia

Most of the villains had been arguing in the main hall, but four others had been absent at the time of Sonic Whip’s demise:

Zar Inika (@MataNuiNuva ): Given how oversized his pistols are, is surprisingly strong for his stature.
Thunk (@Leoxandar ): A gorilla of a robot, would certainly have the strength to lift the shuttle.
Not A Mafioso (@MavezIgnikari ): Even if he hadn’t been absent, that name was decidedly suspicious.
Time (@MetaRayMills ): Able to drag around a massive clocktower clock with no difficulty, so is also incredibly strong.

Voting ends in about 24 hours, give or take.
Remember, you can ask for further details about the scene.

9 Likes

Seems quite likely. His what I’m assuming to be his small stature would let him be unnoticed.

‘Gorilla of a robot’. I’m assuming this also implies he has a very large stature. I would think this makes him less likely as the culprit, as he wouldn’t be able to hide himself so easily, given his size.

Nothing at all suspicion about him.

Seems like a possibility, like @MataNuiNuva

All in all, @MetaRayMills and @MataNuiNuva seem most likely culprits thus far, though I’m leaning towards the latter. I’ll refrain from voting for now, see what others have to say…

3 Likes

Your logic is pretty sound but I would like to add on to this:

@ColdGoldLazarus How low to the ground was the shuttle?

Just how big is Thunk, and the other suspects if you are willing to divulge that much?

Lastly does Millsy always carry a clock tower around or just a regular clock?

2 Likes

Obviously not a mafia. It says so in his name. XD

The shuttle landed, so I’d assume it’s on the ground. But then again, we are on a astroid…

1 Like

You act like landing gear doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Landing gear for a personal shuttle can’t be too tall. Like, maybe a foot tall. Unless it’s like, a excessively excess landing gear setup

3 Likes