Hero Factory Mafia III: Counterattack

I ran out of popcorn weeks ago, that’s an impressive stash.

13 Likes

Two year’s worth. I had braces for a while so I stocked up.

Want some?

3 Likes

Ah, I only had one year’s worth, for the same reason.

Thank you, good sir. I look forward to what mafia games will look like rafter this…if there’s still any interest. XP

4 Likes

I look forward to active Mafia too.

1 Like

And me as well. Considering how this was my first game… And I died the first day… I’d like to play another game where I last longer.

1 Like

We need more players.

2 Likes

Day 6: Stale Memes And Broken Dreams

Omega_Meme chuckled as the votes tallied up. “Well, if that’s how we’re going to be…” He said, whipping a large oil drum out of nowhere. “I thought you ought to know that Jet Fuel can in fact melt Steel Beams!” He threw the drum, splashing yellow liquid all over the place. He lit a match and dropped it…

And it fizzled out before it even hit the floor. “Dangit.” When he looked back up, it was to see multiple blasters all pointed at his face.

Omega_Meme (@Omega_Tahu), Mafian, Executed

Three down, one to go.

8 Likes

Really? Just one Mafian left?
Noice

5 Likes

Let’s do dis.

5 Likes

make sure you guys don’t mess up

also wanna subtly point out how it’s only been 6 days in mafia time but two months in real time thumbs up

7 Likes

This is still doing better than HF Mafia II, which if I recall correctly was about three months for the same period of time

5 Likes

It’s like a tv show where the timespan varies a whole lot across each season. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Hey we’re in doctor who.

6 Likes

Soooooo…how was everyone’s Thanksgiving?

Why not use this as a chat-room part time amiright?

4 Likes

i live in canada lol

2 Likes

Sorry about the huge delay. Thanksgiving kicked my butt, then the aforementioned computer issues were resolved (somewhat) and I was too busy catching up with everything else
Anywhoooodle

Night 7: We Are Number One

Robbie Rotten was lurking again, as was his perogative as a Villain. He wore an evil smirk on his face, looking vaguely menacing in the shadowed doorway of a dimly-lit hall in a far corner of the facility. His thoughts were of capturing heroes and kicking puppies.

He was evil.

He was also dead, as he realized a moment after the fact. A pair of sharp glowing blades were sticking out of the middle of his chest, and withdrew a moment later, leaving him to tumble to the ground lifelessly.

“Should have checked which door you chose to lurk in front of,” Said a voice from behind him. “Don’t you know anything about being a villain?”

Robbie Rotten (@Calebmar12), Innocent Villain, Killed By Mafia

His body was found shortly after; the internal circuitry had been melted by a source of extreme heat, and two gaping holes in his chest plainly told of the murder. The actual weapon was found hastily hidden in a nearby room; a donut-shaped ring of metal with two vents opposite the handle; depending on which button was pressed, they would shoot out a blast of plasma, or form into a two-pronged molten sword.

“This is a Hero Factory weapon.”

“Right, but who’s is it?”

The four suspects were those closest to the scene of the crime, given how little time had elapsed.

Invader (@Invader)
Lucius_Rey (@legomaster1378)
Zu KeepR (@king328)
Trashman (@Chilly)

No clues this time, but there are some hints to the identity of the mafia in previous suspect lists.

9 Likes

If you guys just go back and make a list of all previous suspects, then check off all the confirmed heroes and villians, you should have an easy time figuring out who the last killer is.

6 Likes

You give too many hints for a dead person.

2 Likes

Well, I guess we have to get to the bottom of this.
There’s one question that each of those suspected has to answer:
“Are you a real villain?”

######memes amirite

3 Likes

delet this.

I vote @legomaster1378.

3 Likes