Hero Factory Mafia III: Counterattack

This is still doing better than HF Mafia II, which if I recall correctly was about three months for the same period of time

5 Likes

It’s like a tv show where the timespan varies a whole lot across each season. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Hey we’re in doctor who.

6 Likes

Soooooo…how was everyone’s Thanksgiving?

Why not use this as a chat-room part time amiright?

4 Likes

i live in canada lol

2 Likes

Sorry about the huge delay. Thanksgiving kicked my butt, then the aforementioned computer issues were resolved (somewhat) and I was too busy catching up with everything else
Anywhoooodle

Night 7: We Are Number One

Robbie Rotten was lurking again, as was his perogative as a Villain. He wore an evil smirk on his face, looking vaguely menacing in the shadowed doorway of a dimly-lit hall in a far corner of the facility. His thoughts were of capturing heroes and kicking puppies.

He was evil.

He was also dead, as he realized a moment after the fact. A pair of sharp glowing blades were sticking out of the middle of his chest, and withdrew a moment later, leaving him to tumble to the ground lifelessly.

“Should have checked which door you chose to lurk in front of,” Said a voice from behind him. “Don’t you know anything about being a villain?”

Robbie Rotten (@Calebmar12), Innocent Villain, Killed By Mafia

His body was found shortly after; the internal circuitry had been melted by a source of extreme heat, and two gaping holes in his chest plainly told of the murder. The actual weapon was found hastily hidden in a nearby room; a donut-shaped ring of metal with two vents opposite the handle; depending on which button was pressed, they would shoot out a blast of plasma, or form into a two-pronged molten sword.

“This is a Hero Factory weapon.”

“Right, but who’s is it?”

The four suspects were those closest to the scene of the crime, given how little time had elapsed.

Invader (@Invader)
Lucius_Rey (@legomaster1378)
Zu KeepR (@king328)
Trashman (@Chilly)

No clues this time, but there are some hints to the identity of the mafia in previous suspect lists.

9 Likes

If you guys just go back and make a list of all previous suspects, then check off all the confirmed heroes and villians, you should have an easy time figuring out who the last killer is.

6 Likes

You give too many hints for a dead person.

2 Likes

Well, I guess we have to get to the bottom of this.
There’s one question that each of those suspected has to answer:
“Are you a real villain?”

######memes amirite

3 Likes

delet this.

I vote @legomaster1378.

3 Likes

Looking at the past nights and roles, he seems most likely
Voting for @legomaster1378

4 Likes

Well, Lucius has no weapon of his own, so he’s likely to use any weapon he can find. Besides, I may as well trust my teammates and vote for him.
I vote @legomaster1378

4 Likes

I just returned who’s dead and who are the people who are voted

1 Like

You’re dead btw.

2 Likes

Yeah I know

1 Like

I vote @legomaster1378

3 Likes

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyone hoooooooooooooooooome?

7 Likes

It’s over and we keep reviving it why!

2 Likes

…this game has taken 3 months. My entire semester has come and gone.

@ColdGoldLazarus, I’ve got to ask that you finish this game as soon as possible. It’s getting to a ridiculous point.

10 Likes

Wake me up inside.

(can’t wake up)

Wake me up inside.

(won’t wake up)

Wake me up inside.

(not gonna wake up)

4 Likes