Hero Factory Nostalgia Topic

I really liked Hero Factory, as I was getting into Bioncle on the glatorian era, so I have mainly built with Her Factory, I would like to see some more of these sets, mabye bring them back since every story arc ended with a cliffhanger.

1 Like

I double-checked, and you have to go to the Hero Pad game, then code rewards, then pick on the Creep Crushers you want to play. I was a separate game when I checked last.

@RaptorTalon Just telling you, in case you didn’t figure it out.

2 Likes

I did in fact figure it out. Thanks anyway. XP

1 Like

I actually feel a good amount of love and nostalgia for Hero Factory, actually.

When Hero Factory came out, I was spending a whole lot of time in the hospital, with a very serious illness. (Cancer, if you must know.) So, 8 year old me was usually very bored, sitting on a hospital bed every day, because SpongeBob gets old after about 4 hours.
Anyway, to keep me occupied, I was given a lot of Lego sets, and a lot of those were, you guessed it, Hero Factory. At this time, wave 2 had just entered stores, so that year I got Furno, Breez and Evo 2.0, along with Nitroblast to do battle. I loved those things! At that time, I guess I wasn’t aware of Bionicle (Even though we had received three '09 sets for Christmas) so I thought the idea of Lego as action figures was amazing. Me and my brothers played with those sets for hours. True, as I got older I lost interest and looking back now, the story is really lame, but I still love HF all the same.

6 Likes

Respek brotha

3 Likes

Fist bump You know it.

3 Likes

Personality? Bionicle villains in a nutshell:
Rahi: Buzzz
Bohrok: clean it all
More bohrok?: clean it all
Rahkshi: squeal
Vahki: surrender or run
Visorak: squirm
Piraka:I hate you I hate you I hate you
Barracki:I hate you I hate you I hate you I mildly like you
Makuta:Terry is the best Terry is the best Terry is the best
Skrall: Tuma is the best tuma is the best tuma will be kicked out
10: all of the above
No seriously 02 and 04 were robots, 03,01 & 05 were animals, 06-07 hated everyone, 08-09 loved there leader but ultimately betrayal ensues and 10 everyones back for nostalgia :+1:

2 Likes

I hate me too.

1 Like

tuha ?? I can’t believe i’ve found you ! I’m Kapokoo

Did anyone else here have von nebula?

1 Like

So thinking about it, I think we can easily agree Breakout was HF’s best year. It had the best sets, best story, and the beast animated special. And I think Lego really intended for it to be HF’s biggest and best year, seeing as they got none other than Cryoshell, the band that did almost all the promotional music for the second half of Bionicle, to do the end credit music for the Breakout animation.

5 Likes

Hero Factory is probably my 2nd favourite theme after Bionicle. Since I only got into LEGO in 2010, I was a little into the Bionicle Stars, but I was mostly into Hero Factory. This is for me the spiritual successor of Bionicle. I loved the Story, despite being criticized for being weirdly written…

During its run, I got like 20 Hero Factory sets in total. And I am glad for every single penny I spent on them. And now, after being retired, I am looking forward into buying some more Hero Factory sets from the 2nd market.

2 Likes

Where can you find the HF comics?

1 Like

HS01 has links to archived versions of some comics:

1 Like

Welp, turns out the website is blocked on my computer :confused: