Hewkii's Countryballs

Do Connecticut please

But that is not and was not a country…

Technically all the original 13 colonies were viewed as countries before America was founded. At least I’m pretty sure on that.

Maybe?.. not too certian about that, but I’m pretty sure there was the Confederate states of america, then Today’s america.

Well he did do California, and California wasn’t one of the colonies or a confederate state. I just wanted him to do CT because I live there. if it doesn’t qualify as a country… well whatever.

how about a Nepal Ball?

1 Like

Oh my… If somebody say Moldova, anybody else will say epic sax guy! :stuck_out_tongue:

guys i still got one more request open until i start working on the next batch
gib request pl0x

Philippines ball

Requests are now closed. Expect the next batch tomorrow.

2 Likes

The steps of making a batch of Country Balls (HEWK’S SECRET RECIPE REVEALED)!

1. Preheat MSPaint to 400 degrees.
  2. To start your batch, collect a flag from the requests. The flags will become doughy. Take the dough flags and roll them up into balls.
  3. Next, before you bake the balls, you put a pinch of offensive stereotype and sprinkle it into each ball.
  4. Now take out a baking tray, and put a baking sheet on it. This’ll help remove the balls after baking. Spray each ball with butter spray to make sure they don’t stick to the tray.
  5. Insert them into the MSPaint.
  6. Forget about them for a few days.
  7. After a few days have passed, remove the burnt balls, and clean them off via making them PNGs instead of JPEGS. (WARNING: DO NOT USE JPEG WHEN MAKING COUNTRY BALLS. It will make their quality of taste poor.)
  8. Serve and enjoy.
11 Likes

Thanks Chronicler. Very helpful.

1 Like

RIP this

1 Like

i’ll get around to it
some day

2 Likes

Cri everytome

that’s not the soviet way

hsut up you can’t tell me what is and isn’t soviet

1 Like

Hurry up and get to SPQR ball.

Don’t worry guys Hewks is just following the recipe.

5 Likes

it’s all part of the plan i swear

2 Likes