Hilariously Bad Advertisements

Free download! Kup Teraz!

1 Like

Never seen them advertise those life-sized foam accessories beforeā€¦

WHOOOAAA!

9 Likes

What mother does that?

like, ā€œscrew you, i ainā€™t even gonna give you a verbal warning, iā€™m just gonna ruin all your **** 'cause you need to do something else.ā€

even though the table wasnā€™t needed, and couldā€™ve been left as-is.

and seeing how it looked like they were in the middle of building, that just seemed like a ā– ā– ā– ā–  move.

6 Likes

Those commercials inspired me to make a life size Time Blade.
Seriously, I actually am making one right now.
Anyways here, you can see why Iā€™m posting it by the thumbnail. It happens at 1:48.

6 Likes

What theā€¦ what are these?!

Huh, when I read pause I was expecting something more TOKI WO TOMARE!

Thoroughly disappointed.

is filthy Frank advertising kamen rider merch now?

Anytime Ford tries to overdub an anime scene to make a car commercial. Enough said.

This one is my favorite:

5 Likes

I laughed harder than I shouldā€™ve.

in 2014 NetonNet Sweden partnered with the Backstreet boys to make a parody of their song larger than Life which pretty much just entailed replacing one word. i present to you people of the message boards ā€œlager than Lifeā€

tbh i quite like this advertisement unironically.the timing was a bit strange and the phrase lager than Life makes absolutely no sence as lager is Swedish for storage.
ā€œAnd that makes you storage than Lifeā€

2 Likes

Youā€™re gonna like this one thenā€¦

3 Likes

aww, we ALMOST had revenge!

3 Likes

What ifā€¦

It takes placeā€¦

BEFORE the Forward Time Blade commercial?

ilominati tehem

2 Likes

this must be some terrible abridged version of DBZ because they want to be like teamfourstar or weeklytubeshow

oh wait it is a real advertā€¦

anyway this is an Infomercial
but the main reason I am showing it is because of the product

3 Likes

So, this isnā€™t political per se, but it kinda strays into that territory. So during the last few years of Obamaā€™s administration I always saw an add for an obvious scam for some ā€œfree cash for people who have payed their mortgage the last six monthsā€ or something to that effect. With a new president in office, the same people are still at it, but have re branded.

At least theyā€™re committed to their scam. :joy:

8 Likes

ā€œschockedā€

I died laughing from that one. :+1:

2 Likes

More related to ad placement rather than specifically the advertisement being bad, however i feel it definitely was an unfortunate occurance.

24 Likes

I just found an old one online.

Iā€™ll never sleep or eat cereal ever again.

7 Likes

Itā€™s legitimately the best ad ever made.

9 Likes

I didnā€™t need to sleep anywaysā€¦

2 Likes

@Plural and @YEE

My soul

im dying

1 Like