Horrifying Revelations

Good job Great Beings.

You have proven to be the dumbest people ever. You pretty much made potential to kill everyone on a planet.

7 Likes

These are the people that looked at the giant, predatory Skopio and said “You know what this needs? CANNONS.” And also built Marendar.

9 Likes

The logic that the Great Beings worked under:

Why not, what could possibly go wrong!

i mean the Great Beings do come of like the type of people who are experimentation addicts.

9 Likes

I was on brickset looking for parts in nougat, but what they used for the reference picture was…traumatizing. Do not click if you are easily offended

14 Likes

The Matoran, even the smallest ones, have the same head size as the toa, who in many cases tower over them. Come to think of it, all bionicle sets pretty much have the same size head. Thats a bit strange. Also, the Mctoran’s heads are bigger than their bodies with masks on, and their arms are longer than their legs. I just find that disturbing.

6 Likes

Most of the 2006 Matoran are basically just giant heads with limbs :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Matoran just naturally have long arms and short legs. THey’re equal-length at best.

Huh…

How does a Mctoran hold its weight?

18 Likes

They don’t even have legs! Just huge feet. Maybe the feet are really strong.

4 Likes

Maybe the gravitational pull on Aqua Magna isn’t as strong?

1 Like

Alternatively they just have mechanical bodies that hold themselves up better than a human would?

4 Likes

nope.jpg

1 Like

After watching Eljay’s Recap Reviews of the Stars, I went on a nostalgia trip and re-played the Agori Defender game, which I could never beat when I was younger…and I beat it and was greeted with an interesting end cutscene featuring…a flying Tarduk?!

Feeeed Meeee

So the “spikes” on his shoulders (which I thought were defensive adaptations) were wings all along? :no_mouth:

No wonder his legs are so thin! He never walks!

20 Likes

Agori Defense sent out Flying Tarduk.
Flying Tarduk used Skip Leg Day.
It’s super effective!
The Community is confused!

12 Likes

I wonder if flight is allowed in the glatorian arena…

1 Like

The protector of earth is female, and has a blaster imbedded in her chest.

Am I the only one who found this just…wrong?

3 Likes

Yeah probably.

Something tells me the designer got inspiration from the music video of Ariana Grande’s “Break Free” single.

2 Likes

That revelation that in G2 Santa is canon…

Wait WHAT! When did this happen?!