Horrifying Revelations

Let’s hope you don’t have tongue cancer now.

3 Likes

In the movie the mask has a mouth like Prime’s (Also like Furno’s 1.0 helmet) that would be a mouth but then in battle he could armor it up or it’d get covered or something, it’s most blatant right after the surfing scene in TLB when Mata Nui smiles. That’s what I think he meant.

1 Like

That moment when you’re looking through your history book…

And in one of the paintings you spot A SKRALL SHIELD!!!

Bartolomeo Veneto = Great Being confirmed!

17 Likes

I knew the Italians had it too good in the Renaissance. The secret is out!

7 Likes

So that’s means, I’m part Great Being?!?!?

3 Likes

Wait, so you’re related to a history guy?

1 Like

If you’re related to artist Bartolomeo Veneto than yes :wink:.

1 Like

Was I’m not related to Veneto, I’m mean all Italians are Great Beings.

1 Like

17 Likes

Oh dear, my favorite Matoran was friends with that one.

7 Likes

Yeah man, how dare they taint the image of Solek with that filthy goody-two-shoes Takua…

8 Likes

I was referring to Takua, not Solek.

i think its a joke man

8 Likes

:no_mouth:

The video is well-written and somewhat cool, but I think it makes too many leaps and assumptions. I find it hard to take seriously the idea that Okotian villagers literally transform into tiny little Skull Spiders. Sure, Matoran transformed into Bohrok in G1— but Bohrok are a lot larger than Krana/Spiders. Conservation of mass/energy, yo.

And, of course, the entire video seems to be predicated on the assumption that the MOSS actually exists. There’s zero evidence of that, and the debate about “What does it do?” can’t be had until the debate of “Does it even exist?” is gone over first.

2 Likes

Agreed, but it’s nice to get a reminder that G2 had the potential for in-depth backstories like this and wasn’t completely shallow like many would think.

The Matoran ride the Boxor into battle to fight the Bohrok. I have a feeling that this where the concept of Swiss Army Man probably came from.

1 Like

According to Greg’s statements in the Lego MB thread (before it closed), Vezon is no longer wearing the cape that he has in his set. (I have no idea why someone asked about this or why Greg gave an answer, but whatever.)

Vezon, as a figure, without the Spear of Fusion, the chain that holds Fenrakk, or the cape (in other words, the current canon appearance of Vezon)…

… has exactly 42 pieces.

Of course he does.

9 Likes

So you mean like…

Realising Stronius is more of a man that you’ll ever be.

8 Likes