Horrifying Revelations

Try Charger.

7 Likes

Ever notice how the old school hands look like they’re perpetually flipping off everyone and everything.

8 Likes

I hope that I will never unsee that.

1 Like

when your lower legs are actually just feet

5 Likes

That tail tho :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

This isn’t horrifying but

The Toa Mata underwent intense training by Hydraxon and the Order of Mata Nui in case of a horrible crisis were to happen.

Then they forgot it all when their organs rotted.

14 Likes

I wonder how much differently the story would’ve played out had the Toa retained their experience…

3 Likes

I wonder how much the story would’ve played out if Matau hadn’t been such a jerk to Vakama.

3 Likes

Same events except Vakama wouldn’t have crippling depression. His cockiness would make him fail.

1 Like

it’s true

I’m here again and I’m trying to get master back for some reason.

Same.

I don’t know why though.

2 Likes

not sure whether anyone brought this up yet, but I am pretty sure the turaga have been confirmed as “building matoran using a machine that just pops them out”

now, scientifically, matter (in this case a matoran) cant come from nothing. so what where matoran befor they where…Matoran,

I am not going to the “dead bodies” level (after death matoran where transported whole to the redstar, effectivly being teleported there, meaning no corpse)

but what was it?

best case, plants, as that makes sense with the organic of everything to a point. but plants may not be molecularly the same as matoran. as in, different atomic structure and types of atoms.

worst (and for the sake of this argument, more likely) Rahi. I am going to say rahi.

the turaga killed innocent animals to make more matoran.

second horrifying revelation:

when you realise mask of light was actually not all that good, legends of metru nui was better, web of shadows was the worst, legend reborn wasn’t too bad and everything you believed as a child was wrong.

or is that just me?

3 Likes

You’re almost right, just swap the last two.

I would assume the gsr had a supply of spare matter as a contingency plan if it needed to replace its ‘cells’.

1 Like

no, really, web of shadows is the worst piece of tripe ever released

although I will concede that my love for legend reborn may be down to bias.

1 Like

Moral obligation? :imp:

1 Like

Toa can create and destroy matter of their element at will, with the only thing seemingly required being “elemental energy”. So in the BIONICLE universe I don’t think it’s strictly necessary for any raw materials to be used at all, apart from energy, when making something.

However, I imagine the simpler solution is the machine transforms protodermis from rocks / air / liquid protodermis into the type used in Matoran. The GBs made it all from the same stuff so it’s likely they could make technology that altered the forms.

What if the reason Trinuma’s name is Trinuma is because he’s made of three (tri) Toa Nuva sets, and then Greg was like “Uhhh yeah no he’s not related to the Nuva in the story” so they changed one letter from Trinuva to Trinuma? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

WE’RE ONE STEP CLOSER TO TEH TRUTH
Also what if Axxon’s name is so because he carries an axe?

2 Likes

What if Brutaka is named so because he’s a brute?

3 Likes