Horrifying Revelations

Iam not alone in this world :grinning:

1 Like

Nobody is alone, my friend. We are all in this together.

2 Likes

I thought they absorbed energy from things.

2 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/5/155b7fe5ae423d894a8b2e87fe2bc87c0c0ce82c.PNG

Skull Scorpio has a hookblade?

Is Skull Scorpio an Assassin?

Does that mean the Toa are Templars?

11 Likes

Turaga have heads for feet.

Just saying.

11 Likes

And their feet hold on to their legs by sucking their ankles.

11 Likes

In LOMN, if you pause at just the right time during the Colosseum scene, I think you can see under a Ga-Matoran’s mask.

It’s sorta creepy…

2 Likes

could you show us that?

Yeah, just give me a bit. I’ll need to get home and use my handy dandy computer.

OKAY, so here @AidanBionicle1:

Look at the left Ga-Matoran. If I’m not mistaken, you can see straight up to her eyes, and you can see a weird mouth-hole outline.

Pictures don’t do it justice; just watch the scene, and you can see it better. It’s at 19:20.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, I think that red blob is actually her mouth. But again, you need to watch the scene.

Rahkshi Kaita Za has a “cyclone mode”

Look familiar?

11 Likes

well, you’ve just created a rather unpleasant mental image.

6 Likes

So, I just had a crazy idea. What if Ekimu’s golden protector mask is the other half of the vahi and when he created the golden Toa masks, ASSUMING he did, he used them as like a horcrux type thing that would only awaken him when the Toa were to return? I mean think about it. The MOC is made of “pure gold and magic” or something like that. Who’s to say new BIONICLE can’t have horcruxes or something like that? I mean, think about it. Maybe he used that in a way to speak to the Toa to go to the ancient city. Also, ASSUMING, if the Ekimu’s golden protector mask is the other half of the vahi, he could have used that to go back in time, ASSUMING this is a continuation in a way, to speak to them and summon them to Okoto.

Just going out on a limb.

2 Likes

Mask of Creation = MoC = MOC = My Own Creation.

9 Likes

Totally realized that as I was writing my post out. Lol

1 Like

I see Mata Nui, or at least 2001, as something like Earthbound. Takua is Ness, the Chronicler’s Company is Ness’ party, Pokey is Ahkmou, and Makuta is Giygas.

3 Likes

Hey, it is my job!

Wait a second…

First it’s the Unifiers

Then it’s the Dutifiers

Lastly it’s the Destinifiers

:scream:

6 Likes

Its true Bionicle is the Illuminati

20 Likes

Or “BIONICLE on XBONE confirmed!” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes