1 Like

But that’s Makuta.

No he is Matanui’s evil brother, I said eviler XD
I know that isn’t real english.

3 Likes

He’s their edgy little brother. :stuck_out_tongue:
But actually awesome.

2 Likes

Went ahead and added some lore for my self-moc, for anyone who is interested :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinda reminds me of this

Dang, that’s impressive.

Dear god. It’s the biggest lego moc i’ve ever seen. awesome work.

1 Like

That’s what i was going to say!

1 Like

I would grab this thing by the tail, and sink it in a bucket of silver paint, then paint some details like the teeth n’ eyes

1 Like

E X T R A
T H I C C

noice work!

T H A T ’ S A B I G G A D U N K A

I don’t know WHY people keep drawing so much comparison to Gadunka. In my opinion it looks a lot more like Kardas dragon.

The use of the Gadunka head mold is what does it, the Moc itself looks like Kardas, but the head is all that’s needed, since it’s so iconic.

I thought people just called it Gadunka cuz it’s huge

Yeah I know, but I really don’t like it being called that, since Gadunka wasn’t really one of my favorites :frowning:

FTFY

I’m a terrible person, I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

*G A D U N K A

And I thought Atlas was big!

1 Like

OK, so this thing’s been getting traction.

might as well sink my teeth into this oversized brick.

Starting from the top-

Color Pcheme

LOL, what color scheme?
the colors just seem to be silver, and whatever parts you had at the time. the random shifts to green, blue, red, etc. seem jarring, and arne’t helped by the large swathes of silver. it’s like someone slammed a bunch of paint onto a metal pole, and tried to rub it off years later with extremely abrasive steel wool. that might explain the texture, too.

Proportions

there’s quite a bit amiss about the proportions, like the left arm starting halfway down his chest, and the legs which end up being the same length as his chest. could use some work on those proportions. speaking of the reason why the proportions are bad…

The Transformation

why.

you have a figure this big. Why can’t everything be connected. if this was a tiny figure, i could understand.

but this thing is massive. you have the room for a perfect transformation. There’s little excuse for why the transformation

Dragon mode

same color issues as before, but now with the added complaint that it can’t stand up.

Bigger does not mean better. I value a figure that can actually support itself and pose, with a good color scheme, over a gigantic brick that can't decide what color it wants to be.
4 Likes