Hour of Heroes

IC:

Detlas pulled the trigger. The bullet whizzed by the swerving Dynamo, struck the ground, and sent pieces of the road flying everywhere.

Furious, Detlas turned, set his rockets to the max, and started flying away, hoping none of the heroes would give chase… It wasn’t part of the deal to damage the surrounding area.

Metaform slunk back out of the vent and looked around. Armageddon hadn’t arrived. Growling, he slapped his hat back on. “Where’s that egotistical freakshow, anyhow? is that big bright brain of his slowing him dowOOAH!!”

Armageddon was standing in front of him, arms folded. “Hurry up. I had to fracture part of the area to draw security away so I could get to you.”

Metaform slunk on and the pair departed.

Skewer didn’t notice Dynamo taking off. She was more concerned with her body being crushed by a massive chunk of the road.

Proto-2 watched the fighting from an alleyway in the city, silently analyzing.

IC

Bracer didn’t want to stick around long enough to get caught, and made a break for his bike.

IC:

A piece of the road starts flying towards Umbra, who attempts to dodge it.

Dynamo zipped past Deltas, before hovering a few feet above him. He quickly deactivated his pack, quickly dropping out of the air as he prepared to elbow drop his foe.

OOC: Slag. I totally forgot about this game. I’m sorry.
IC: Vladin looked for any last endangered civilian, before looking for the other heroes to regroup with.

Three streets away, Steeljaw was in front of a [HF equivalent of a jewelry store (OOC: If there is any)]. With all of this chaos around it should be easy for him to steal everything valuable.

1 Like

Wasting no time, Bracer climes on his bike, and revel the engine, speeding off towards the lower city levels. He had done what had come for.

He may see Vladin in the distance.
“Hey! Hero!” Vladin yelled to him, trying to distract his attention before he could speed past him.

1 Like

OOC Wait, is Vladin riding anything?

IC Bracer looked over his shoulder to spot Vladin, and muttered a curse under his breath, but ignored his call. He simply flicked a button on the handle bars of his bike, and a small 3 shot missile launcher popped out of the side of the bike.

OOC: No. He is staying on a side road, some hundred of metres in front of Bracer. When he saw him, Vladin attempted to distract his attention, so that Bracer could stop before he would pass him.
IC: When he saw the missile launcher, Vladin didn’t know what to think. Why would a regular citizen (OOC: If he would recognise him as a citizen) attack a hero?
Vladin slowly took his plasma blaster, fearing that Bracer might be a villain.
@TheMOCingbird

1 Like

OOC Ah, ok. Also, Bracer isn’t a hero. He’s just looks like a normal citizen in a small exo-suit thingy attached to his arms and legs, and back. So, you can just edit your post to make sense, then I can edit this post.

@Toa_Vladin Bracer slammed he gas, and launched a missile that shot behind him, exploding into cloud of smoke in an attempt to mask where he was going. He then made a sharp right turn, trying to get out of site.

Vladin jumped away to a safe place before the missile could explode. After the smoke was gone, he quickly opened a HF comm channel.
“Base! I need help! I repeat! I need help!”

1 Like

IC The missile obviously had no explosive power, and was only used as a smoke screen, but it was effective. Bracer sped down a ramp, into the maze of alleyways and neon signs that made up the lower city.

Vladin didn’t knew this, but quickly learnt it after he realised that there was no explosion. Luckily, he learned Bracer’s basic appearance, so he could report it to the Factory.

1 Like

IC Bracer arrived at a door deep in the heart of the city. He parked his bike out front, locking it to a bike rack out side his door. He stumbled through his door way, into a small apartment. He walked over to a sort of frame, and his exo-suit locked into the frame, allowing for Elliot to step out of it. He was shaking as he took his mask off and placed two hero cores down on a work bench as he sat down on a tall metal stool. He hit a button, and a dim blue light flickered on over the work bench. Elliot took the cores, and held one in his hand. Looking it over. He felt a sense of horror come over him, but he pushed it out of his mind. He had to do this, and besides, they were already dead when he took their cores. But he coolant help but think of the poor hero he had taken it from. With a sigh and a trembling hand he placed the core into a machine, which was made out of a salvaged piece of hero chest armor. The color began to fade from the core, as a neon yellow fluid began to flow through a tube into a small container. Elliot fidgeted in his chair as he waited. Even going out side to make sure he had securely locked his door and his bike.

OOC:

Autocorrect never ceases to entertain

IC:

@Traykar The giant yellow monster was impressed Dynamo had advanced ahead of him so easily. But even his basic reasoning informed him there was no way to properly dispose of his attacker without damaging the surrounding area.

Therefore, Detlas stared blankly upwards as Dynamo’s elbow cracked into his metallic skull, and the pair began to plummet. Time for phase two.

@Toa_Vladin

Vladin’s communicator crackled to life. “Rookie! stay down, this is not a playground!” Skewer gasped into the communicator, struggling to remove the section of road off her midsection.

As soon as Steeljaw approached the store, the clerk got one look at him and ran to the alarm in a panic.

1 Like

“I got a situation here!” Vladin yelled. “It’s a new villain! Or at least one I haven’t seen before!”

Unless the clerk was considering all of the Scyllans bad guys, or could read minds, he wouldn’t really have any readon to do so. The only thing he would see was a Scyllan standing near outside the store.
OOC: He didn’t enter yet.

OOC:[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:58, topic:48409”]
The only thing he would see was a Scyllan standing near outside the store.
[/quote]

Right. And need I remind you how the last Scyllan canonically present in Makuhero City escaped from prison in a massive sweep of criminals. It’s not exactly a common species. Couple that with the chaotic explosions not far away, and you have enough suspicion to warrant calling authorities.

IC:

“I don’t recall asking your opinion, baitball!!” Skewer spat. “I told you to stay DOWN!!!”

1 Like

OOC: It’s like seeing an Arab in an all-white city. It’s weird, but you can’t percept him as a imminent threat.
The actions of the guy would be based on two factors: A) If all the Scyllans are seen as bad guys (which is up to you) and B) The tourism and overall number of Scyllans that visit or live in the City (which, again, it’s up to you).
IC: “I am standing down!” Vladin said, trying to defend himself. “The one that may be responsible for all of this chaos is running away!”

OOC:[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:60, topic:48409”]
It’s like seeing an Arab in an all-white city. It’s weird, but you can’t percept him as a imminent threat.
[/quote]

It really isn’t like that at all. It’s like seeing a giant Shark waddling along on its hind fins down the street, stopping at your establishment, and approaching it. HF Canon doesn’t specify that Scillans frequent Makuhero city, so I’m going to assume they don’t generally make an appearance.

IC:

“Rookie-” Skewer stopped as she struggled to breathe. “I gave you an ORDER! Any more of this and I will have you removed from active duty, understand?! Your orders are to STAND DOWN.

1 Like