How about that weather, eh?

It’s in the middle now. It’s not exactly cold but not exactly hot either. I wouldn’t call it warm.

1 Like

Weather, that’s a good one!

8 Likes

Same in a few other states. Michigan isn’t the only special snowflake…raindrop…ray of sun…gust of wind…ect.

1 Like

Lightning is cool.
Did you know that lightning can be generated in:

• Snowstorms

• Sandstorms

• Large forest fires

• Nuclear explosions

Also, lightning can form a ball of energy, which floats around until lightning bolts come out.

Arizona, its november and its like 90 degrees, stahp.
Sincerely, trev44

2 Likes

This weekend has been 70 degrees here in Wisconsin; I think the weather is a bit confused. I’ll just wait a few minutes for it to start snowing.

1 Like

-3 degrees Celsius and about six centimeters of snow on the ground with more still coming down.

Even though it’s November, the snowy weather is still in full effect here in Sweden. Like, I’m not kidding, there’s pretty much only snow as far as the eye can see, and it’s still snowing quite a bit.

All the snow is probably going to be gone by Christmas though, because that’s apparently how the weather operates these day.

really hope this won´t be the case. Sweden´s so grey and boring without the snow this time of the year

1 Like

Indeed, and I sure hope there will be snow around Christmas this time, but given how the last few years have been I’m not exactly counting on it.

1 Like

Cold.

Still around 63-74°.
It refuses to get cold.

So, Arizonas confused when it comes to weather, its like 90-80 degrees Fahrenheit.

1 Like

There’s already quite a few inches of snow here

1 Like

Nice to hear. I live in Texas, so I only see snow once every year or two. I think this year, though, there may be some. Just maybe. Fingers crossed.

There be a ridiculous amount of snow here in bc

Wisconsin can’t seem to decide whether to rain or snow… we’ve been getting good amounts of both this winter.

It’s been raining her non-stop.

1 Like

most of the time here in Stockholm we’ve got mostly cloudy weather without any downpour at all except the occational rain, ever since the beginning of the year. But since Three Days ago we finally got snow again, and the sun has even decided to greet us with it’s precence.

Ftfy.

It’s been really nice here in the morning. It’s not too cold, but not too hot. Since it’s Texas, it is up and down in the Winter, so tomorrow it could be scorching or freezing.