How long had the Dark Mirror timeline been active?

we know tuyet try to start a war with dark haunters 1200 years before teridax start has plain to that clause mata nui fail his mission to reform Spherus Magna so how long has been in the toe empire timeline since tuyet came to power since i don’t think teridax could to his plan in this timeline

1 Like

The Dark Mirror version of Takua said she seized power about 3500 years before Takanuva accidentally fell into their universe.

i not without teridax mata nui would have done his mission fix spherus manga would he do it plus if teridax is kill buy the toa empire he do his job

What?

the main reason i asking is because i don’t mata nui doing his mission and the toa empire not trying to take over spherus manga

I can’t understand what you are trying to say

what saying is i don’t think that there no way that teridax without the power to put mata nui to sleep could keep mata nui from to his mission and the toa empire would try to bring order to place like spherus magna

Nobody understands what you are trying to say.

I think what he’s asking about is whether or not Mata Nui completed his mission with:
A) Teridax dead
B) the Toa Empire as the governing body of the MU

First, I had assumed that Mata Nui would not have been able to complete his final task due to needing Teridax to succeed in its final stages. I believe any Makuta would have sufficed in desperate situations, though, and Mata Nui’s ability to make more Makuta is uncertain. However, now I believe that Mata Nui was probably able to reform Spherus Magna, if that final battle between the Toa Empire and the Matoran Universe we saw in Dark Mirror didn’t fatally injure him from the inside. I think this is the case because the Order of Mata Nui did not intervene at any point as they believed Mata Nui’s task was still going to be completed, even with the Toa Empire in power. Additionally, Mata Nui himself would have deposed the Toa Empire if he believed it would prohibit him from achieving his goal. So either the MU overthrows the Toa Empire immediately after the death of Tuyet, or it lasts through the last year or so until the reformation, in which case the Toa are tracked down and hunted by Marendar on Spherus Magna.

one i don’t think teridax dead or was kill before takanuva that was what getting at

Why would Mata Nui need a makuta to finish the job? As I recall, he did it alone using a robot that had been broken for more than a hundred millenia. Also, he was on his way to reform the planet right as the great cataclysm happened.

greg has said the great being was need for teridax to takeover great spirit robot as mata nui take over a another robot to fix the world

Teridax’s destiny was to control one of two of the robots alongside mata Nui and together they would reform the planet.

1 Like

Never heard that one before. What other robot?
The derelict Mata Nui was forced into? Why Teridax instead of Miserix or any other makuta? I also assume this had to be a flimsy prophecy, since makuta evilution involved discarding their inner light.

this becasuse of the awakening after the great being did not plan on the matoran universe thinking for themself

The Great Beings intended for a third Robot to be created, but those plans were left unfinished by them. And as for why Teridax instead of any others? I don’t know, I’m not Mata Nui, but Teridax overpowers both Miserix and Icarax on separate occasions, is more brilliant than all the others, and is simply a tier above the rest of the Brotherhood. Why not Teridax? Additionally, the vanquishing of their inner light by the Brotherhood was a conscious decision, not an evolutionary result, such as their eventual gaseous state- which, I think, points to the accuracy of Teridax’s destiny as this state was necessary for him to occupy the GSR