How long would you choose to live?

I wanna be stuck with that guy.

5 Likes

Not infinite friends, infinity friends =P Those of us who will go on forever…

1 Like

To infinity and beyond for us! (Not you mortals.) :alien:

3 Likes

didnt read that I see

1 Like

Mortal?

When my sixty years are up I will watch you from beyond the mortal plane, and laugh.

3 Likes

A bit like this

1 Like

To be honest, there are three possible answers for me.

First off, blank. No one should have to life forever. If I left it blank, everything would be normal.

Second, there’s a number greater than any normal human, somewhere around 200. With this, I could do much more good in this world than any normal human without fear of death.

The final answer though, is the most painful for me to say. Infinity. As has been said, even by me, nobody should have to live forever. But with infinite time, you can do good until the universe runs out or at least until your sanity does. I say Infinity not because I want to live forever, but because it could help the world. Of course, there’s always the theoretical possibility that the human race could go extinct, but there’s also the idea of making things right.

Of course, I would probably go with option 1. It just seems morally correct.

6 Likes

I would live forever. Family and friends are important to me and I would be sad to see them go. However, naturally you will probably experience your parents and grandparents death in your life regardless. By choosing to live forever you can help future generations by telling them about human mistakes in the past. I would eventually go insane but that doesn’t matter. I (and anyone else that chose this option) would have accomplished more than anyone else. It may seem strange but that is just what I would choose.

I choose infinity plus one, that way I’m the last human alive and I can brag to my ghost friends that I caused the extinction of the human race.

I would do one of two things.

1. Leave it blank. I’m positive I’m gonna live 'till I’m 125 :stuck_out_tongue:

2. Live until year 3000. I always thought it would be cool if one could see the history of this millennium play out.

1 Like

There is no such thing as infinity plus one, it’s still infinity. If there is a “plus one” then that implies there are more numbers and therefore that is part of infinity.

6 Likes

I choose 50,000 years. Sounds long enough. :}

1 Like

I wouldn’t touch it. I want children. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want to be the last one standing from all the people that were alive when I was born. Then laugh at their graves cause I am the only survivor from that specific group of people in history.
Some Chinese woman I read about is the inspiration for this decision.

2 Likes

Except there are other people that will be living as long as you…

1 Like

But none of them are the original set of people that lived before me. My wish is at least more realistic than rest of these gear heads “eternal” lives. PS: You dont know that Hawk so dont assume it just yet.

2 Likes

Everyone else is making this decision too, it’s not just you. So, there will be many people from your generation as well as from before and after.

2 Likes

But if those before me that will live longer as a result of this forum question thing, then I will outlive them. Its a fairly simple thing to grasp. No matter the time, even if its infinity +1 for you guys, I will live infinity +2.

2 Likes

Just gonna leave this here.

9 Likes

You say its infinity, I say its much more than that. Yes there is, ever heard the existence outside of space and time. Thats infinity +2 something beyond the conventional understanding. Something rivaling the existence of God which is not bound by something as constraining as infinity.

1 Like