How many web browsers do you have and what are they?

This is my third topic today and I’m not sure if that is a good thing. But anyways we all know what web browsers are, we use them to get on here after all.

The web browsers I have are:
Internet Explorer: Came built in
Chrome
Opera
Firefox
Safari: yes there is a windows version for Safari
TOR

Which ones do you have and if you have one I don’t have listed, let me know because I’m trying to get he majority of web browsers

2 Likes

Just 1: Chrome. :sunglasses:
(Except on mobile when I have to use the Google app…)

2 Likes

Firefox.

1 Like

IE, Chrome and Firefox.

I really don’t much care which of the latter two I use, but I have an innate disgust for the first.

Internet explorer
and chrome

Firefox.

And that’s it :stuck_out_tongue:

Chrome master race.

5 Likes

Slime… every day I like you more and more

3 Likes

I mostly use Chrome, but when that’s not working I’ll use Firefox.

Desktop: Chrome (I even uninstalled IE xD)
Mobile: Safari

I used to use Firefox, but when I discovered how great Chrome was I started using it all the time. Now the only browsers I have are Chrome and Internet Explorer. I of course don’t use IE, it just came with my computer.

1 Like

In terms of normal use, Firefox. Primarily because Chrome has been really laggy on my computer for the past several months.

For my mobile browsing, Internet Explorer, because Windows Phone.

1 Like

In the future, everything is Chrome.

9 Likes

I managed to deinstall Internet Explorer by setting Chrome as my default browser. Under the excuse that I needed it for computer science or something.

I actually use Firefox most of the time, but now if I click a link in email it will go to Chrome instead of IE.

I just got the Deepnet browser, which was last updated in 2006 and is apparently a modified Internet Explorer and now I’m trying to get Konquerer

#chromemasterrace

I use Chrome for my iPod and I have Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome on my PC. However I always use Internet Explorer because Chrome and Firefox work like crap on my computer.

I use Chrome. I’ve never had a problem with it.
http://reactionface.net/reactionface/images/original/1143.jpg?new=1

22 Likes

Used to use Firefox but since I got a new laptop years ago I still haven’t got it again…
I use Internet Explorer

I mostly use Chrome. I don’t even touch Internet Explorer because it’s so hard to configure with the settings. Chrome makes it faster and easier.

3 Likes