How many web browsers do you have and what are they?

I use Chrome and TOR. If I had a say about our computer, I’d get rid of IE and possibly firefox.

Question: why would you pay for Oracle? What’s so good about it that makes you want to pay?

I have Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Firefox is the one I’d use under normal circumstances, but the past few months I’ve had to turn to Chrome because I accumulated too many tabs on FF. However, Chrome began seriosuly wrecking my computer’s ability to function as a whole, so now I’m using IE until I can find the time to go through Firefox and get a full list of the tabs and stuff.

1 Like

I have Chrome and Internet Explorer on my computer. I only use Chrome, i only have Internet Explorer because it came with my computer.

Since I use multiple devices daily, Chrom’s easy syncing is a life-saver. Firefox is my backup (since Chrome occasionally derps out).

Internet Explorer sits gathering dust, unused and unloved.

1 Like

Oracle? What? Oracle makes a paid web browser?

Safari (pre-installed, don’t use it)
Firefox Aurora (regular Firefox broke, don’t use Aurora either)
Chrome (use it, like it a lot, but it slows my computer down at times)

2 Likes

I swear Oracle was a paid browser. Last time I checked anyway.

You mean Opera? It’s free…

well i have a mac so i was forsed to have safari but i use internet explorer too

I use #Firefoxmasterrace for my Master Computer but on mobile I use Chrome because it’s convenient.

1 Like

I’ve heard people say Chrome has soured over the years. I don’t see it. It’s still leaps and bounds better than Firefox, IMO.

2 Likes

chrome

My friend officially think I am crazy. I’m up to 16 web browsers.

Here they are:

8 Likes

… Why?

why not?

1 Like

Update: Now it is at 17 after I downloaded 2 more web browsers and uninstalled deepnet explorer

1 Like

Now that’s just beautiful.

1 Like

But why? Do you even use any of them?

2 Likes

I recently uninstalled Internet Explorer, leaving me with only Google Chrome.

2 Likes

You’re just doing this for the sake of having a crap-ton of browsers, aren’t you?

2 Likes