How often do you play Sports?

lol no

I used to be on my schoolā€™s cross-country and track teams. Nowadays, I typically run 3 to 4 times a week and lift another 3-4.

Only if itā€™s a blood sport.

Iā€™ve been on my schoolā€™s cross country and track teams since freshmen year. I plan on at least doing cross country for my senior year, but I am currently unsure about whether I will do track or not

Letā€™s see I used to play soccer at least 3 times a week that was like year and a half ago but I stopped. But now to get my to get my exercise in I lift weights.

Despite the fact that I feel like Iā€™m more of a long-distance runner naturally, I always liked track more; thereā€™s more of an adrenaline rush.

BTW Iā€™m running a 50 mile ultramarathon later this summer.

Are you a runner too? Fantastic! I do athletics four times a week and in the winter I have a cross country basically every weekend, and in the summer (and spring) I do some 800,1000,1500,2000 meters. I love long distances and I would like to participate to a marathon but I never got the chance.

How often do I play sports? Never, thatā€™s how often.

1 Like

I kinda took a break off for the winter, but now Iā€™m back at it. Iā€™m currently at a 6:57 mile, and I want to get that down to just 6:00 if I can.
wait two years oops

I played Hockey for 12 years, loved it. Canā€™t wait to get back on the Ice and lay some body again.

Does Melee count?

1 Like

Iā€™ll shoot a basketball and stuff but I donā€™t rly actually play sports much.

1 Like